1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Miniature Damasteel knife ,,Ant II ,,

Discussion in 'Custom & Handmade Knives' started by Stefan Albert, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Stefan Albert

Stefan Albert KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 28, 2008
    Typ of Knife - miniature integral
    Blade - Damasteel /Sweden / 46 mm , 60 Hrc
    Handle - mamuth tusk
    Total lenght - 102 mm
    Decoration - Full hand carved steel

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All comments here welcome

Thank You

Stefan

2. timos-

timos- KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 22, 2012
    Very cool. That is a thing of beauty, and useful too.

3. fishface5

fishface5 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    well ants give me the willies but aside from my issue with the subject matter it's beautifully done!

4. gooeytek

gooeytek

Jul 12, 2011
    That's exquisite, nicely done. Do you have a sheath that compliments it?

5. Stefan Albert

Stefan Albert KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 28, 2008

Thank You

6. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank you , yes I make a sheath .

7. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    I'm sorry if you do not like the ants ,and thank you ,you like my work

8. brownshoe

brownshoe I support this site with my MIND

Sep 6, 2002
    It's neat and pretty. I like ants. Does it have a matching sheath?

9. pilgrimuk

pilgrimuk

Apr 18, 2006
    Really, really nice, well done! You should be proud of yourself for doing such fine work.

atvb, John

10. Hengelo_77

Hengelo_77 Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 2, 2006
    beautifull

11. Lorien

Lorien Moderator Moderator

Dec 5, 2005
    super cute- cute as a bug!

12. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Thank You very much

[video=youtube;cZiN8YpfvDQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZiN8YpfvDQ[/video]

13. boshi74

boshi74

Sep 18, 2013
    i like it....Good work!

14. Stefan Albert

Dec 28, 2008
    Miniature knife new snake skin case

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]