1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

(MLL Knives) - Chopper Knife

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by MLL Knives, May 17, 2019.

1. MLL Knives

MLL Knives MLL Knives Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 26, 2012
    Hello everyone, Chopper knife on sale, any questions feel free to ask.

Specs:
    STYLE: Convex Grind.
    STEEL: 8670 High Carbon Steel.
    BLADE LOOK: Textured.
    HANDLE: Chocolate G10 with Orange G10 Liner.
    HARDWARE: Pins.
    SHEATH: Tooled Leather Sheath.

OVERALL LENGTH: 310mm.
    BLADE LENGTH: 190mm.
    BLADE HEIGHT: 55mm
    THICKNESS: 5mm.

Price: US$271.00 plus US$25 US shipping

Paypal Payment
    If you pay with someone else's PayPal account please make sure to send me your right shipping address.
    Worldwide Shipment is possible.

Order, leave message here or email to: [email protected]

NOTE: ALL THE SPECS CAN BE CUSTOM, CONTACT ME IF YOU LIKE A KNIFE MADE TO YOUR SPECS.

About the 8670 Carbon Steel, 8670 is an improved version of 5160 with better comparable toughness and edge holding thanks to the added Nickel and Carbon, a very balanced steel for use in bushcraft knives.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. redbullitt

redbullitt

Oct 31, 2014
    Very interested! Could you do a handle with a little more grip, maybe canvas micarta or similar?

MLL Knives likes this.
  3. MLL Knives

Jul 26, 2012
    Yes it is! Optional brown, OD green and black canvas micarta, also on G10 will be possible to sandblasting and add some grip, I usually not sandblasting because G10 loses the nice looking brightness but if some one ask for I'll make it. Any adittional questions feel free to ask, thanks

4. redbullitt

redbullitt

Oct 31, 2014
    A nice grippy brown micarta handle would be just the ticket. What are the options on the liners?

Estimated turnaround time?

MLL Knives likes this.
  5. MLL Knives

Jul 26, 2012
    Optional color liners, red, orange, black and toxic green. Orange is the best matches to the brown canvas micarta. Will be possible to start that knife next week.
    To proceed with the order please email to: [email protected] also I'll email some work progress photos. Thanks

hugofeynman likes this.
  6. Gentleman Cutter

Gentleman Cutter

May 5, 2019
    Hello Mario. That chopper knife looks incredible. I'll write you an email to get a price in Euros, delivered to Vilar de Mouros (Caminha).

MLL Knives likes this.
  7. MLL Knives

Jul 26, 2012
    Hello Gentleman Cutter, yes fine, please email to [email protected] thank you

8. MLL Knives

Jul 26, 2012
    Knife still on sale, thanks