My DPx Folder Complaint thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by arijer, Jan 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arijer

arijer

Jul 13, 2009
    RYP hear my loud and clear, I am dead serious about this!! I have listed the following complaints as to how the whole DPx Hest folder has been handled beyond the whole delay issue

1) It is not being delivered to my house by a blond bombshell FEMALE stripper:confused:

2) Unlike ESEE it does not include in its packaging, nor do you guarantee like R.A.T that a HEST folder will make me look better and luckier with the ladies:mad:

3) You have not mentioned in the Folder can be used to open braziers in a urgent situation requiring delicacy. All the talk has been about opening beer bottles:rolleyes:

4) No guarantee that while i use the DPx HEST/F in a hostile situation, that I WILL LOOK GOOD doing it. R.A.T points that out in his products:eek:

5) and last but not least the name, asking a lady if she wants to see my HEST, well might not always get the reaction I want:D

Please RYP, why do you do this to us, have you not considered these important points for customer care to keep us happy??? I suggest you take my advice and offer these at least for the HESt titanium to keep us happy:D:thumbup:

2. GASLESS

GASLESS

Apr 25, 2010
    I have a problem as well,I only ordered 1.I think if I ordered 1 more I would look twice as handsome

3. R.A.T.

R.A.T. Randall's Adventure & Training

Feb 4, 2004
    That's what we have told everyone...our shit may get you killed but you're gonna look pretty dying!

4. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    Maybe it's because you should already know all this if your inline for a hest/f. If you can't tell by looking at it then it probably won't help much anyway....

I do think " would you like to touch my junglas?" has a better ring to it. But all in all anyone who has seen the hest folder know it can not be explained in words... Only by actions.

IF YOU CARRY IT, THEY WILL COME!

5. punisherD1

punisherD1

Sep 23, 2010
    Uh oh sounds like a deal breaker. Funny

6. arijer

arijer

Jul 13, 2009

Sorry folks... my line is going to be

have you seen my HEST Folders (yes folders)? and why yes they are limited editions... thanks for noticing... now about my Junglus:D

7. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010

arijer, you forgot the most important one of all:
    1A) WAFFLE HOUSE DISCOUNTS !!!!! :thumbup: :)
    Be safe.

8. arijer

arijer

Jul 13, 2009
    Damn it bro, How could i forget that??? good point. now is it just waffle house? or is it also for Cracker Barrell or IHOP??

9. JUST1MOR

JUST1MOR

Oct 19, 2010

My good man, I would check with Mist, I think he gets a percentage from both of their advertising budgets for his posts on here . . . :thumbup:

10. killstew

killstew

Nov 6, 2009
    and unlike ESEE knives you have not stated whether they can be thrown at trees

11. fixer

fixer Banned BANNED

Mar 9, 2000
    i heard that RYP's really sorry about this, so next time he's in Thailand he'll send you two lady-bois to make up for it.

12. arijer

arijer

Jul 13, 2009
    Uhm you see I understand the evil of your kind

That is why I stated FEMALE :) not " lady looking" or a " woman with a adam's apple"...

But if u happen to be in Colombia preferably Medellin, then we can work out some details RYP. I'll take brazil or Argentina as back up for your female sources:)

Now back to cracker barrel discounts...

13. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    i think the only thing that the hest will get you at a resturaunt is a guarantee of the runs if you eat at kfc or taco bell...

14. arijer

arijer

Jul 13, 2009
    I dont need a HEST for that, It comes with those restaurants carte blanche

15. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    kinda like showing your rat pack card for free refills at waffle house???

16. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    You guyz are weirding me out...:)))

17. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    I'm pretty sure we're currently at bargaining. Knife connoisseurs can be a bit erratic, so there's no telling what the next two stages will bring. Acceptance just might be replaced with going postal.

[​IMG]

18. Don Rearic

Don Rearic

Oct 8, 1998
    Thank you for posting this illustration which clearly illustrates (what else should an illustration do?) the stages of my first fucked up marriage. :D

19. 333rm

333rm

Oct 17, 2009
    Great one Don!!!!!:D

20. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    In order to speed up delivery of the limited edition Mall Ninja commemorative knive we have substituted tactical styrofoam for the handles and the Pakistan Damascus junkyard steel will be replaced with laminated tinfoil. This should shave three years off the delivery schedule!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.