1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

My M43

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by bobrap, Feb 19, 2002.

1. bobrap

bobrap

Jan 3, 2002
    I really had to post this!:D Just got my 18" Kobra - Wow! But sitting right next to it was an M43....now I know why they are popular!:D :D Might have to get another so it won't be lonely. The chitlangi has been my favorite....but now?????

2. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Thanks for report from the field, Bob.

3. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    bo,
    M43?? Surely you jest!! YOU GOT ONE! AIN'T NO WAY!YOU STOLE AN M43 FROM ME!! pant,pant!Wait just a minute, you're pulling a John Powell!
    You got an old one? AH CRAP!!I have an old one to pick up, guy wants to TRADE for one from the Cave!hee! Boy am I gonna give him a deal!hee,hee!Now for the SERIOUS side, have you ever thought of making a "kind"donation to a good cause??You (this is open for a very short time)can "give"that M43 to me & I will take the proper care of it! I will even put in a "nice",safe,display ! See, I know you are choked up,so when can I expect it??(don't pay any attention to Paxton,Blues,Rog.,Coal,Wal. THAT NDN,think that covers the bad guys for now)!
    jim

4. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Keep in mind the old kindly Caveman knows every old MA trick in the book and USES them on a daily basis.

5. bobrap

bobrap

Jan 3, 2002
    Think I'll just hold onto this one for awhile. Looks so good next to it's cousins:D Not the best pic in the world.....but then I don't look at the pic:D :D

[​IMG]

6. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Neat.

7. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    Good looking Rig Bob.:) Do you know who made it?

All these beautifull Khuks are making my HIKV act up.:D

8. bobrap

bobrap

Jan 3, 2002
    It has the Flag of Nepal mark....but who knows now. Dëdë Bill, any ideas...new or old mark:confused:

9. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    I think it's Kesar.

10. bobrap

bobrap

Jan 3, 2002

11. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999