1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Nano Fusion Badger Attack Coming This Wednesday, March 20, 2019. . . 9:00 pm Eastern

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Mar 16, 2019.

1. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Yep. Even if I just end up passing it along to another piglet or HOG that missed the boat, it's never a bad thing to buy a production Busse. I think this one will be a home run though!

Leonardo63 and ScottsBad like this.
  2. Ironkid883

Ironkid883 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Hey chris were they only up on the site for a couple of hours or what usually for a day or three fell asleep before they came on site nothing when i got up 6 hrs later ....wasmt in the market but would of looked at it n dreamed lol

3. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    They will go live at 9 pm EST tonight. They should be up for at least a week but it all depends on volume I think.

I'll be getting at least an extra CG so if you decide you want one down the road, just let me know

Ironkid883 and duramax like this.
  4. Ironkid883

Ironkid883 Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 29, 2018
    Christ the new baby lark has my brain scrambled lol ive only realised its wednesday now hahaha .much appreciated im still up for our other arrangent either ways

5. T.A.C.

T.A.C. Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 2001
    This will just be a live offering at 9:00 on the Busse Website and we place a direct order I guess? Not Ganzaaa style.

6. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    Yes. This is a production offer. They will probably stay live on the bussecombat.com website for at least a week. That being said, I will be ordering at least 1 tonight and possibly 3. :D:D:D

What can I say, I'm a greedy little piglet! Where's the piglet emoji when you need one?

Ironkid883 and duramax like this.
  7. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Yep, on the site- The first to go will be the nuke I imagine but the last one was up for a couple days I think???? It shouldn't be a mad dash but then again, what's the point in risking it :D

8. T.A.C.

May 25, 2001
    Thanks.

9. Adam Fischer

Adam Fischer Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2017
    Anyone have shipment confirmation yet?

10. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Nuke with Maroon hand shaped ordered!
    Send It:D:D:D:D

11. StoneAndSteel

StoneAndSteel Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2019
    Nuke with black G10 for me. I'm stoked.

JACKMANDU likes this.
  12. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Nuke satin, black @ tan, hand shaped, order in.

JACKMANDU likes this.
  13. Bulldog18

Bulldog18 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2008
    I’m in for a Nuked with Black G10 scales!! Now Let’s Drink! Cheers

14. T.A.C.

May 25, 2001
    Yes...just got my number. was trying for half hour but finally got through. I think it was crazy...beautiful piece and all.
    f

15. gruntmedik

gruntmedik Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Black Canvas DC for me. It was almost Green Canvas, but a coin flip decided it.

JohnM likes this.
  16. WatermanChris

Aug 30, 2018
    I went Blue CG with Tan Canvas and a Nuke with Green Canvas. I may end up ordering another in Satin with black G10.

17. T.A.C.

May 25, 2001
    Good choice. I've had Green Canvas but its a very light shade, I thought it would be darker.

18. T.A.C.

May 25, 2001
    see below.

19. dogboye

dogboye Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 23, 1999
    IN!
    I'm boring.... got BIG DC with maroon micarta. Almost went green. But I just can't seem to get away from maroon. Maroon on any bare blade, and favor green canvas on black for coated. So, maroon it was.
    I can't abide by the wide variation that I've seen on black canvas. Some of it looks fantastic, some of it.... not so much. Just my opinion.

samit and MacLaren1 like this.
  20. Bottom Line

Bottom Line Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2017
    I'm in. Satin and black canvas for me.

MacLaren1 likes this.