Need information on 2hawks tomahawks

Discussion in 'Axe, Tomahawk, & Hatchet Forum' started by miguel763, Sep 14, 2011.

1. miguel763

miguel763

Nov 7, 2009
    I am looking for a more traditional tactical tomahawk,I like the looks of the 2hawks,but have read some mixed reviews.I would like input from some owners,or suggestions on some others. Thanks for your help.

2. euroross

euroross Gold Member Gold Member

May 19, 2008
    I got one second hand from one of the members here. Its the woodsman I think, and Ive never had any problems with it. They do have a warranty if something happens to it.

3. Cpl Punishment

Cpl Punishment

Jan 28, 2006
    I had their Voyageur. Very nice hawk, the bluing was deep and even, and it came sharp, though not shaving sharp. The blade cover was very thick leather stitched very well.

I sold it because I needed money, and regret it.

4. shaw11b

shaw11b

May 26, 2010
    I got my longhunter a fews days ago and it is beautiful, quick and is very durable. The only thing I don't like is that the handle is narrow and has a shaerp edge on the inside of the handle. I planned on wrapping it anyway so all those problems mean nothing. for all purposes and for the price you cannot beat a longhunter and Devin is great at customer service.

5. DaKruiser

DaKruiser Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2011
    I love mine, it's a beautiful hawk that has taken a beating! I've talked to Devin the owner a couple times at the Indy 1500 gun and knife show, I have no doubt he will stand behind his work.

It's the smaller one in the back.

[​IMG]