Question New member , knife maker

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by NickHFSS, Jun 28, 2020.

1. NickHFSS

NickHFSS

Jun 26, 2020
    Hello everyone , my name is Nick , I'm a full time knife maker, I am on a few forums and had paid memberships in past but every forum has their own rules as I see , I read the rules but I still have a question , so that I don't fall into trouble in future. I wanted to contact the mods but as I see I cant send messages , I've sent the question on forums contact section but been a few days and no answer so far...
    I want to maybe post my work here and offer for sale , with the 75$ knife maker membership can I take orders or am i limited to selling only stuff that I have in stock , because I almost always have long wait list and can't remember the last time I had a knife finished in stock for sale, everything is made to order.
    Can I post my social media and online shop?
    Thanks for your time
    Nick

benchwarmer380 likes this.
  2. KingMC

KingMC The Pun-isher Super Mod Moderator Platinum Member

Jul 25, 2014
    A Knifemaker membership allows you to sell items you have made on the forums, that includes both items you have already made, items someone commissions you to make, or items you are going to make. If you are a maker who is looking to sell your own wares on this forum a Knifemaker membership is the only applicable membership that fits your needs.

Here's a link to the Exchange Rules, at the top of the rules are detailed descriptions of each membership type and their uses. https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

benchwarmer380 likes this.