1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

NIT/NOS Rare GECs - sold

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by traumkommode, Dec 6, 2017.

1. traumkommode

traumkommode Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Nitty Gritty - I take Venmo and PayPal. Prices are shipped USPS Priority and include PayPal fees. Please post "I'll take _________" and send me a PM or an email at
    ***The Goldenrod Stainless Trapper is not available, I gave it as a gift. The Rust Red White Owl is not listed, but you are welcome to make an offer if you're interested in that knife - it has been sharpened (it's "wow" sharp) and carried a few times, and it is the smoothest GEC I own.

All are as new/never carried/never sharpened, never used

1) Great Eastern brand #538308 Cuban Stockman Stained Green Tea Horsecut Bone, Stainless blades/acorn shield, #49 out of 50 made w/COA and cigar band sticker on wax paper - $160 sold
    2) Tidioute brand #531310 White Pearl Looking Glass, blades preserved in RenWax by dealer, never used, carried, or sharpened - $150 sold
    3) Tidioute brand #831115 Tortoise Shell Acrylic, clip point main blade - $100 sold
    4) Tidioute brand #561210 Ebony Wood Pattern Production Premier, #13 out of 25 made w/COA - $160 pending trade
    5) Tidioute brand #562211 Glitter Gold Bare End Jack in "Good As Gold" tube, little bit of RenWax on the blades from the dealer, never used, never carried, never sharpened - $100 sold

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. Chief

Chief Chief Master Sergeant USAF (ret) 1975-2000 Platinum Member

Nov 15, 1998
    I'll take the 83.

3. traumkommode

Dec 3, 2015
    Tascosa SPF to you.

Stainless 53 also SPF.

4. w.t. anderson

w.t. anderson Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 2, 2007
    (Forgot to click on "Post Reply", so for the record) I'll take (1) Great Eastern brand #538308 Cuban Stockman Stained Green Tea Horsecut Bone, Stainless blades/acorn shield, #49 out of 50 made w/COA and cigar band sticker on wax paper - $160. (already done)

5. gdaddy

gdaddy

Sep 22, 2016
    PM sent to you on the 68 white owl

6. JaxBaron

JaxBaron Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 4, 2016
    sent PM

7. traumkommode

Dec 3, 2015
    Okay, so the 83, and the stainless 53 are sold. PM responses inbound, white owl still available, but I may have a trade pending 4 the ebony 56 to be replaced by the TK Cuban I've been hunting, in which case I'm going to hang on to the white owl. Will update that this evening when it is official.

JaxBaron likes this.
  8. goardoggy

goardoggy Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 18, 2015
    I’ll take this one.

traumkommode likes this.
  9. Leadchop54

Leadchop54

Oct 28, 2013
    Is it possible to email me some more pics of the 56 glitter gold. Thanks! [email protected]

10. traumkommode

Dec 3, 2015
    sold to you!

Absolutely! Inbound...

11. traumkommode

Dec 3, 2015
    Well, Leadchop54 wants the dog leg, but he isn't officially claiming it until a knife of his sells, so still available for the interim.

12. Leadchop54

Leadchop54

Oct 28, 2013
    Payment sent on glitter gold!

13. traumkommode

Dec 3, 2015
    Glitter Gold is Sold! Thanks!