not getting my hopes up but...

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by Reflexred, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflexred

Reflexred

Dec 7, 2010
    Seriously? You are going to threaten my life in a public forum? Over a post on a blog? You are off your rocker. I haven't made anything up, my comments are based off of your product not delivering on time. You don't want suggestions or ideas, you want loyal followers, I'm sorry but I am not one of those. If you decide to come find me please bring my knifes with you, if im not here leave them in the mail box.

Alta:
    Manufacturing problems = delivery schedule
    Pressure = you make good point, I never looked at it from that perspective.
    Deadlines = extreme sarcasm, but sometimes those people are replaceable.
    No one stole my money, I was mislead on the timing, I didn't say it had so many problems I am just suggesting that that the lack of punctuality in delivery leaves a lot open for interpretation.

I'm not trolling or trying to make trouble my original post was to help people who weren't getting the answers they were looking for based off what my dealer is telling me. I have not been threatening in any way, I have just been posting my opinion. I'm sorry it's not the opinion of all of you, but I am entitled to have one. You don't have to kick me out ofthe forum as this will be my last post....please.. Hold you applause.

Adios mofos!!

2. sdg

sdg

Jun 14, 2010
    In the words of Ron Burgandy, "This escalated very quickly!"

3. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    Reflexred: at this point you should understand your in the minority. We are in obamanation, BUT you are still not the majority! Wake up and realize you may not belong on DPX island!! Your trolling and bullshit prove you mean nothing but bitching. Atleast one post with a positive comment may prove otherwise. Until then go back to buying smith & wesson or whatever Taiwanese company you choose.

4. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    Plus the answers you seek lie in patience not whining!

5. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    when the snot bubbles coming out of your nose pop, do they make whining noises?

Just a reminder you are in a Hostile Environment Survival forum :)

6. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    I will donate to any charity just to cancel his supposed order and contribute towards a "GOOD" cause!

7. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    Key words-LISTEN TO RYP!!- not your DEALER!! It's not like this knife was a current production!!

8. johnnytoxin

johnnytoxin Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2010
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Noooooooo! Dont go!!! What fun would this forum be without our old friend BUTTBLEEDSRED?

9. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    We will always welcome one village idiot. He makes the rest of us look real smart

10. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    "All you fan boys really crack me up. I'm not sure what a troll is but I started posting in this forum when I started looking into RYP's knife".

Let me help you!!

Urban dictionary definition:
    A person whose sole purpose in life is to seek out people to argue with on the internet over extremely trivial issues. Such arguments can happen on blogs, Facebook, Myspace and a host of others.
    The best thing you can do to fight an internet troll is to not answer..or report them.

11. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    Unfrtunately he is not the lone idiot!! Just the one who's parents do not inforce a curfew on wi-fi!! School is early, go to bed!! Or, tell daddy to cancel his hest/f order!

12. skinz0021

skinz0021

Jul 18, 2007
    Must be passed his bedtime..

13. Mighty1

Mighty1

Aug 17, 2010
    Gonna have to agree with Skinz here.. If RYP was only going to let one village idiot crash the party we would have been full from the gate.

I have been keeping to myself and following all of the crazy, which has been more fun to read than actually join in because when peoples desires and money (mostly the same thing) get involved it's like rolling a granade into a packed room.....of village idiots...:D

Ironically it's the same people that allowed me to get a knife that was sold out because of lack of patience. So it's not all bad. I love my HEST (to the extent I am able) but where I work it does tend to freak out the sheeple when they notice it poking out of my suit, so I am looking forward to the folder!

I'll post up some pics that I took after the esteemed Mistwalker posted the "different levels of hostile". I put (almost) a whole baccarat table together on Christmas eve using the HEST fixed. Got made fun of like crazy for busting out my camera and taking pics...but the other two guys wanted one when we were finished.

Wait what was my point again? :confused: lol.

14. Mighty1

Mighty1

Aug 17, 2010
    Btw skinz: nice avatar pic.

15. BP Green

BP Green

Oct 23, 2010
    Have you seen Thieveslikeus's? If you could combine the two you'd have the perfect woman!

16. Mighty1

Mighty1

Aug 17, 2010
    I looked, and found. Good call. :thumbup:

17. 333rm

333rm

Oct 17, 2009
    Ever since the advent of the internet these pimple faced, 130 lb. dungeons and dragons grandmasters all immediately formed these alternate egos. Where they could talk shit, harass everyone, and act 20 times more important than they really are because no one could see them and they could hide behind their keyboard and monitor. All it really takes though is someone to really call them out on their BS out in the open and most of them will quickly run home to mama. Just like Pelton did tonight which that douchbag totally deserved in every way! They don't realize between here and the ESEE forum lies a VERY tight family that will flat lay down a blitzkrieg of condemnation on their ass from one end of the internet to the other if they cross that line. These guys on here will soon get the picture and vanish back to the holes where they came from, right where they belong!!!

18. drillsgt71

drillsgt71

Dec 1, 2010
    :thumbup::thumbup: Well said.

19. drillsgt71

drillsgt71

Dec 1, 2010
    That was too funny, I am one who plans to carry and use my LE as my EDC.

20. drillsgt71

drillsgt71

Dec 1, 2010
    Wow, both barrels and reload with a few more. Well said, too many people try to be politicaly correct to the customers. Tell them the truth and how you feel is the way to go. I respect both you and Jeff at ESEE for being like that.:thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.