O.T. Rechargeable Batteries Source.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yvsa, May 9, 2004.

1. Yvsa

Yvsa

May 18, 1999
    Thought I would share this info with y'all in case you ever need rechargeable batteries for cordless phones, laptops, etc.
    The battery on our Sony Cordless went out about a week and a half ago. Barbie ran over half of town looking for one but no luck.
    I couldn't find it listed on Sony's website so I pulled up the battery number on Google and the first link was to BatteriesDirect.com here.
    By ordering online the shipping was free and the battery was only $13.99 compared to the $24.99 at other online places plus S&H.:D
    I ordered it the 3rd and it was here the 6th!!!! I got a confirmation email as well. Service and priceing is excellent!!!! The battery we received is an Energizer so they aren't cheap batteries either!!!!:D
    You can't say that about too many places these days.

After I had ordered it I received an email from Sony in reference to the inquiry I made there about the battery. There price was also $24.99 plus S&H.

Now I need to find a cheap place to get ink cartridges for my HP Printer.:( It's always something ainnit?:rolleyes:

2. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    We went to refilling our own Bro...it's saving us some badly needed Khuk funds ;-)

3. Drdan

Drdan

Dec 24, 2003

4. ddean

ddean

Mar 26, 2002
    In tulsa there are a couple of battery specialty stores,
    they claim any thing instock or orderable,
    check yellow pages -- batteries?
    plus Radioshack special orders

radio shack is usually expensive,
    haven't used the battery stores

refills are a lot cheaper,
    but the quality is never quite as good,
    any brand i've tried,
    but for most things good enough

and refilling can b problematic, and messy.
    I get it right 3 of 4 times (old hp 660 carts)

5. WarrenR

WarrenR

Dec 27, 2003
    Yvsa, find the cheapest on-line price, print out the add and bring into Staples or OfficeMax...if it doesn't include free shipping, they'll tack on $5.
    Did this a lil over a yr ago to get 'Photo' cartridges for my lexmark inkjet...
    surely wasn't going to pay $49.99 per cartridge... :barf:
    -Warren