1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Official SURVIVOR! list and sign up thread

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by Silver Needle, May 13, 2015.

1. Texas_toothpick

Texas_toothpick

Apr 16, 2015
    Welcome brother. What part of FL?

2. Flsurfer

Flsurfer

May 29, 2015
    Im from Cape Canaveral. I picked 28 because it was next lowest number and 69 was taken.
    Hats, you dont need no stinking hats. Whoo hoo Im part of the club!

Ive spent about 20 mins looking for a place to add a signature. I cant seem to find the place to add a sig line?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
  3. pjandyho

pjandyho

Feb 12, 2014
    You have to be a paid user to add sigline

4. OBX351

OBX351 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Rotgl!

5. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    You could proudly display your number in the spot where you type your location.

6. Texas_toothpick

Texas_toothpick

Apr 16, 2015
    Welcome FL. Glad to have you around.

7. Flsurfer

Flsurfer

May 29, 2015
    Thanks Guys cant wait to get another Survive! knife. Got my heart on GSO-10

8. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
  9. OBX351

OBX351 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Loved the spoon thread!!! Glad you're joining the ranks!!!

Silver - How many do we have now??

10. grogimus

grogimus KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 27, 2012
    Thanks man! I believe I would make number 40.

11. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    I vote you get in for the fish pictures alone, lol! Glad to have you here grog.

12. grogimus

Apr 27, 2012
    Thanks man! I'm taking the nephews out again this weekend but I've already told them no BS this time. I suppose 11 and 9 year olds must cry from time to time, but I'm not really the best person to deal with that. 'There there, you can always punch that mofrackey in the throat later' does't seem to enthuse my sister too much. Unfortunately she's the one who's had to teach 4 boys how to be men, and that is rough. A soon to be ex-brother-in-law and up and coming lawyer makes things problematic. F'ing lawyers.

13. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    You've been busy tonight, you're currently at 133 posts!

Anyways, your wish is granted! Welcome #42. Glad to have you here and abroad in Bladeforums :thumbup:

14. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Ok, somebody check my math... I got 41 including grogi.

15. grogimus

Apr 27, 2012
    Oh Jeez, please no Grogi, Groggy, groggit.. I just couldn't get Grog on the forums to go through.

16. Silver Needle

Silver Needle

Jul 14, 2014
    Ok ok ;)

17. fbhandler

fbhandler

Apr 5, 2014
    [​IMG]

Here's my blade... There are many like it, but this one is mine... Looks like I got 35 posts so far.. but I'm not sure how to link to my thread "hello & Survive! knife mods". I'd like #41 if still available, and I pass inspection

Awaiting judgement [emoji41]

18. Standard78

Standard78 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2015
  19. fbhandler

fbhandler

Apr 5, 2014
    Thanks Standard !!

20. Standard78

Standard78 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2015
    You're welcome bud!
    The Honorable Judge Silver Needle will probably be on here soon to read your verdict once he's done watching a marathon of The Golden Girls.
    Don't ask.
    He has a weird "thing" for Blanche Devereaux.