1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Olight & Four Sevens Preon Flashlights, Knife Boxes, Breda Watch & more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by RaulDuke, Feb 12, 2021.

1. RaulDuke

RaulDuke Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    ALL SOLD: Listed for sale as described and pictured below are several edc and knife-related items. All items are in excellent used condition, clean, undamaged and in working order as described. Prices include tracked shipping via the most optimal USPS or UPS service for the weight and size of the item or items purchased, cost-effectiveness, and desired speed of delivery. Shipping only to the lower 48 United States only please. Payment is by PayPal G&S ([email protected]). Please claim purchase below and DM or email [email protected] to confirm purchase or ask questions. I will get back to you ASAP, I promise. Thanks for looking!

1) Olight S1R II Baton Compact Black Rechargeable LED Flashlight 1000 Lumens w/ magnetic charger and bag. Carried a handful of times but still in excellent condition with little sign of wear. Comes with bag and charger. SOLD
    2) Foursevens (Prometheus) Preon 1 Copper LED Flashlight.
    Patina'd and carried a good deal, but still a hard-to-find light with a great reputation. Can be polished to it's original shine if desired. Takes a AAA battery. 1-499 Lumens - SOLD
    3) Set of Two Custom Handmade Knife Presentation Boxes.
    Lined with plush soft maroon felt. I won these as door prizes at the 2017 Southern California Custom Knife Show. They were handmade by a small independent maker from Montana - I don't recall his name. But they're very nice. Made of lightweight lament laminate wood with a glossy finish. Brass casp. One has dividers inside. Just not using them anymore. - SOLD
    4) Breda Visser Watch with Barton Extra-Long Brown Leather Band (11").
    NEVER WORN! The sleek, square 35mm blue face with rounded corners of the Breda Visser were inspired by abstract-minimalist artist Carel Nicolaas Visser and his acclaimed square motif.
    Barton top-grain leather NATO style watch strap extra-long 11" strap in new unused condition
    Color: Saddle Brown
    Material: Top Grain Leather
    Hardware: 316L Stainless steel buckle
    Length and Width:
    Long Length (11”) in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths - SOLD
    5) Lot of 9 Paracord Bundles from Paracordplanet -
    Neon Orange/Black Diamond (25 ft.), Cream/Burgundy Diamond 550 Paracord (approx. 6 ft.), Burgundy/Gold Diamond (approx. 10 ft.), Charcoal/Black Diamond (approx. 6 ft.), Navy/Aqua Diamond (approx. 5 ft.), Red/Black Diamond (approx. 20 ft.), Imperial Red 95 gauge Micro-Cord (approx. 10 ft.), Midnight Blue 275 Minicord (25 ft.), Assorted colors vegan leather cord (approx 10 ft. x 3 colors). I have these left over from past lanyard projects. Still plenty to work with here for the paracord enthusiast. SOLD.
    IMG_1147.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg IMG_1133.jpg IMG_1132.jpg IMG_1143.jpg IMG_1138.jpg IMG_1140.jpg IMG_1134.jpg IMG_1135.jpg IMG_1136.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    PeteyTwoPointOne likes this.
  2. a1sealbeach

a1sealbeach Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 8, 2020
    I'll take 47 Preon 1 copper. PP and PM will follow.

3. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    Preon Copper Flashlight is yours. Thank you.

4. avphred

avphred Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 15, 2005
    i'll take the knife boxes, thanks. paypal sent

5. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    Got it. Will ship them today. Thanks!

6. Mick Boardman

Mick Boardman Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 15, 2020
    I’ll take the olight

7. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    Olight is yours.

8. Joseph Milton

Joseph Milton Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 10, 2017
    I’ll take
    Your paracord

9. RaulDuke

Feb 20, 2018
    Paracord is yours. I will ship today via PayPal. Thank you.