1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Order on the way....

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bigbore577, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Gorgeous specimen.

A dude? Time to mow the lawn.

2. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Now thats a Tin Chirra! Very nice!

They have cows for that. Its kinda like Texas over there ya know.

3. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    I tried that here, I never could get em to eat in a nice straight line and keep it even.

4. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    I was gonna suggest goats for your lawn, but cows should work too. Regardless, you got yourself one heck of a knife there. I love how you can see hammer marks throughout the fullers on these. It really showcases their hand forged nature and adds to the beauty of the blade.

5. nzedge

nzedge

Apr 7, 2013
    Hahaha, yea the lawn does need a bit of a mow, and I only did it a week or so ago! Grows reeaally fast.
    Sadly iv got a couple of big dogs, which I don't think would get on too well with a new goat addition!

It is indeed a very nice blade, ill have to take some shots looking down from the tip. Looks like the ripple of a calm sea :)

6. nzedge

nzedge

Apr 7, 2013
    bling bling :)
    [​IMG]

7. SingleGrind

SingleGrind

Jun 15, 2015
    Holy mackerel, those ripples look even better than on my Dui! Must me the extra chirra you got there. Please stop this right now. Another KLVUK and a Yek Chirra are next on my list, I don't need this kind of temptation!!!

8. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    :eek: Wheres my surfboard? Thats a nice set rollin in:thumbup: