1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 33 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Boker Urban Trapper 732 , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Osteopathic Update- my crazy dream

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by Lion's Roar, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Lion's Roar

Lion's Roar

Apr 11, 2004
    I owe y'all a big thanks for all the positive reinforcement that you gave me a few months ago when I asking for feedback about becoming an Osteopath.

I've taken the first crazy steps. I've registered at a local community college to take the pre-requisite courses, starting with Chemistry.

My wife encouraged me and we got a new laptop (which means I may be showing up here more again :) ).

So, I guess I'm in for the long haul. I am trying to picture living happily in the country one day, far away from the city. Up in the mountains or near a rez.

thank y'all and see you around the Cantina

2. 37up

37up

Jun 16, 2002
    anytime you need a kick in the pants, you just hollar.

3. Aardvark

Aardvark

Nov 26, 2002
    LR, it's great that you have the guts to get out there and do what will make you happy.

All the best,
    Joe

4. Eric006

Eric006

Apr 5, 2006
    Good luck and best wishes.

Eric

5. Radrunner

Radrunner

Mar 6, 2006
    Good luck man. I was seeing an osteopath for a few months for a knee injury. Osteopathy is highly under-rated - those that practice it deserve far more credit than they receive. Good on you for pursuing such a profession :D