1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 24 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Benchmade 535 Bugout, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Our brother, Yvsa, needs some prayers. Please read.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Feb 18, 2002.

1. John Powell

John Powell

Mar 9, 1999
    My own wishes and guiding karma to a good man. May your journey continue with peace and a clear vision.

2. SkagSig40

SkagSig40

Feb 1, 2001
    Yvsa, please hang in there. The last time I talked to you you were doing great. Please email me or Chamaine if there is anything we can do for you!

As always you are in my prayers my friend!!!

3. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Thanks all. As we all know prayer certainly helps.

4. Howard Wallace

Howard Wallace . Moderator

Feb 23, 1999
    i'll hold the flute for a spirit song for Yvsa.

Take care on your path, Yvsa.

5. firkin

firkin

Jan 26, 2002
    More prayers for recovery and extra strength during the process.

6. Berkley

Berkley

May 5, 1999
    I know from personal experience that the prayers of many friends can have a strong effect for good in our lives. Know that one more voice is added to the chorus, friend.

7. Novadak

Novadak

Mar 14, 2000
    More good wishes from WA state. Get well soon!

8. LongRifle

LongRifle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 5, 2000
    I very much hope you feel better soon. Yvsa is one of the good guys, get well.

Matthew

9. Cinquedea

Cinquedea

Dec 24, 1999
    Smoke going up for you in Germany, too. Get well soon!
    Andrea

10. prn

prn

Apr 26, 1999
    I haven't been around here for a while and this is not the good news I would hope to see. You have my best wishes too, Yvsa! Smoke is on it's way.

Paul

11. T.Sisco

T.Sisco

Feb 12, 2000
    Yvsa,
    You are in our prayers.
    Terry and Family

12. JimF

JimF

Jan 22, 2002
    A little on the late side, but the blessings on Gaia, the Earth Mother, be upon you.

JimF

13. ArchAngel

ArchAngel Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 13, 2000
    Yvsa,
    You have my prayers and deep felt wishs for a return to full health. You are one of the good guys. Your wisdom and guidance have helped many here. Be well soon!! Rick

14. Don Rac

Don Rac

Oct 3, 2001
    Yvsa, You now have an Episcopalian saying a prayer for you too, get well soon man.

15. Havoc

Havoc

Feb 9, 2000
    More good thoughts going out for someone who certainly deserves them.

16. sky masterson

sky masterson

Aug 4, 2000
    Yvsa

You are in our thoughts and prayers

Sky and family

17. RonS

RonS

Jun 26, 2000
    My thoughts and prayers will be with Yvsa in the coming days. May God bless him, give him strength and ease his pain.

Be well Yvsa, for there are too few men of good will in the world, and not enough craftsmen.

18. stevomiller

stevomiller

May 4, 2001
    Yvsa, May Jehovah show you comfort and healing. I pray for His blessings on you, and blessings for your wife Barbie who is helping you through this stormy time. Please hang tough Uncle Yvsa! Steve Miller

19. Paulo Nilson

Paulo Nilson

Oct 14, 2001
    My mantras go for you, Yvsa!

20. akabu

akabu

Jul 11, 2000
    blessings be upon you Ysva, heal well. Akabu