1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Paid membership

Discussion in 'Hammer & Tongs' started by Steve Beckwith, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Steve Beckwith

Steve Beckwith

May 29, 2004
    Was I notified that my membership was expiring and I missed it? I can't remember when I renewed my membership last year and I can find no mention of it in my profile nor did I get any alert notifying me that it was being canceled.

2. gonebad395

gonebad395 Ironworker!

May 19, 2015
    I think with the new software it's all on you no reminders. There is a way to find out when yours is or was up I belive there is a thread in tech about it

3. Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith

Stacy E. Apelt - Bladesmith ilmarinen - MODERATOR Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 20, 2004
    Steve,
    I found out how to check your dates and status.

Hover over the little triangle on PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS ( at the header bar).
    Click PURCHASE DETAILS.
    That will show all your info. Your renewal fees, last renewal date and expiration date show on the top right of the box.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  4. Steve Beckwith

Steve Beckwith

May 29, 2004
    Thanks Stacy. Yup, my membership expired all right. 8/25/17. The years pass quickly...