1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PGA#1 for 2/22 -- 18 inch AK by Sanu. Pix and deal.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Here's an 18", 2 pound AK made by Sanu and is up to his usual standard. The only thing I can find wrong with the knife is there's a grain line in the handle which I doubt will ever develop into a crack. Fine karda and chakma. Excellent scabbard and frog by village sarki in new leather. The scabbard took a hit during shipment and there's a small gouge near the mouth you can probably see in the pix. I think two minutes and a penny's worth of Kiwi will fix it.

We'll deliver this great heavy duty chopper to your door for $95 -- $50 off regular.

Call or email if interested.

Attached Files:

2. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999