1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Benchmade 535 Bugout, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 16 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

PGA#2 for 2/15 --

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Feb 15, 2002.

1. SamuraiDave

SamuraiDave

Apr 6, 2001
    LMAO!!! (Somehow funny, yet sad)
    :p :rolleyes:

2. ScottK

ScottK Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 1999
    Just received my Sirupati! It's everything Uncle said it was and more. I can't wait to try it out!

Thanks!
    ScottK:)

3. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Thanks for mini field report.

4. jim_l_clifton

jim_l_clifton

Mar 31, 2000
    Wal,
    Just for you! Tooled with designs is for .....!:barf:
    Inow know who to send the touret K's to,that come my way!I'm sure YOU will LOVE how they work them!:barf:
    jim

5. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    And so it goes.