1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

PGA#3 for 2/22 -- 25 inch Sirupati by KNN.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Here's what 40 years experience does to a 25", 2.5 pound Sirupati. It's made by the KNN who uses the butterlamp with flame and he knows what he's doing. The only thing wrong with this blade is there are a few minor rust spots that could be sanded off with 2000 grit -- or you can just use it and wear them off. Very minor.

Karda and chakma fine. Scabbard is old style and there is a slight tear at the mouth which I think you can see in the pix. If it was me I'd just rub it well with Kiwi and forget it.

We'll deliver this rig to your door for $95 -- $55 off regular. Price is about 4 bucks per inch as compared to my 10 for estimates. This is another knife you'll have a hard time finding for this price.

Call or email if interested.

Attached Files:

2. firkin

firkin

Jan 26, 2002
    Where's Roger?

I think he wants one of these....

3. beoram

beoram

Nov 27, 2001
    That's a nice one - on the longer Sirupatis it seems that the style becomes more distinctive. Very nice. Hopefully Roger will stumbled upon this one soon.

B.

4. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Looking for the right home.

5. Loki

Loki

Mar 23, 2000
    Bill, you've got have mail...

6. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999