1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Photos: Daily WIP thread

Discussion in 'Razor Edge Knives' started by razor-edge-knives, Jul 6, 2019.

1. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    Thanks man, can't wait to see your folder come together!

2. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Next up, black wash on these!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Rykjeklut, Fullflat, stjones and 5 others like this.
  3. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Been doing some blackwashing this last week! [​IMG] [​IMG]

And for this hoback a8 I reground it into a compound grind first

[​IMG]

4. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Finished a couple emersons up finally... turned out beautiful!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gideons, onionfan, jstrange and 8 others like this.
  5. ScooterG

ScooterG You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine. Gold Member

Mar 15, 2016
    #damnitson

6. duramax

duramax KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 29, 2012
    Ok these just look awesome !!!! and that black wash is great !!!! Great work !

razor-edge-knives likes this.
  7. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    thanks guys! I was working on making some po'boy scales today for another cqc7. Personally I like the slanted bolster look much better over the straight one!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

onionfan, luethge, jstrange and 2 others like this.
  8. razor-edge-knives

Apr 3, 2011
    Knocked this out last week
    [​IMG]

And just got the first of the Benchmade 940 reblades done! * round hole licensed by Spyderco
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

tgtodd, duramax, BilboBaggins and 4 others like this.