Picked up another BK2

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Uncle Malice, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice

May 13, 2012
    The BK2 was my first Becker blade and what started me on this journey. I've done a good bit of modding to my old 2, so I thought I'd pick up another one and leave the coating on and see how it runs. Micarta on it, of course. I also ordered a new sheath from azwelke to go with it. Such a good knife. Here are the twins.

Who else has multiples of the same blade? This is my first. I know Thrillbilly has a couple of 2's.

[​IMG]

2. thrillbilly

thrillbilly Banned BANNED

Apr 16, 2011
    That's a great looking combo! Now ya need a dual-wield SOB rig for them!

I like doubles of thing that I really use...just to be sure I will always have one.

Murphy's Law #874
    ''Whatever you like and fits you, will immediately be discontinued''

I have two 2s, and a second 9 is in the mail. I will also be picking up another special 17 soon.

I have another 14 in the mail too, but they go too fast to have more then one at once....this one has already been claimed by my nephew, he texts me once a day at least to see if it will be here when he comes home from college this weekend.

3. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Congrats. I'll get another 2 one of these days. Love my clipped 2, but miss the drop point.

4. thatotherguy

thatotherguy

Oct 9, 2011
    Story of my life.
    Nice 2s man, great blade!

5. ocnLogan

ocnLogan

Jul 31, 2011
    No doubles for me :(.

Congrats on the blade though, 2's are quite a piece of steel :).

6. CamH_16

CamH_16

Feb 5, 2012
    I've got two 2s...One looks like a habilis bushtool and the other resembles a large BK-17.

7. tman038

tman038

Dec 21, 2011
    i have two BK2s also. Just recently picked up a used serrated Camillus version. Not big on serrations but was pretty reasonably priced so I jumped on it. I do like the variation between the two blades.

8. thatotherguy

thatotherguy

Oct 9, 2011
    Nice score brother. the scalloped 2s are a nice all around blade

9. dcbowtecher

dcbowtecher

Jan 21, 2010
    Had 4 Bk2s, but they started arguing with each other. Gave 2 away as gifts.

10. Uncle Malice

Uncle Malice

May 13, 2012
    I really want to pick up a 3rd one to send to my dad who is a truck driver and could use a good sturdy blade like the 2.

Probably a used one though. He'll beat the hell out of it anyways. lol.

11. mrn8

mrn8

Jun 8, 2007
    I just got my first 2 and I completely understand. I haven't been compelled to grab a second 9 or 7, but the 2 just seems like it's begging for a twin.