1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Platinum membership junglas giveaway?

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by ikilledkenny, Jun 2, 2011.

1. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    Just curious, I noticed the new membership drive, but I don't recall the junglas winner announced from the last platinum membership drive?
    Did I just miss it?
    Thanks

2. Carolina River Rat

Carolina River Rat

Oct 29, 2008
    Yeah I'd like to know who got this as well.

3. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    I'll have to look it up, I can't believe I didn't post it.

4. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    were you able to find it?

5. yablanowitz

yablanowitz

Apr 14, 2006
    Although I don't recall seeing this when it was running, I must admit I'm curious as well.

6. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    Anything?

7. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Haven't been able to track it down. Can't find it at the shop, and I could have sworn I sent it out. I'll post more when I can find info on it.

8. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    Anything? its been almost a month..

9. bobbystoney

bobbystoney

Dec 13, 2010
    I'm also interested. The chance for the Junglas was the reason I went platinum and not gold.

10. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    I can't track ser #2 down. I know it shipped. If all else fails, I'll ship out ser #1 to another plat member.

11. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    Thanks for the update spark, let us know what you end up doing

12. bobbystoney

bobbystoney

Dec 13, 2010
    Thanks for the update. I would think whoever would have gotten that would have posted a thread about the awesomeness of it though.

13. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    Believe me, some people win a giveaway, they take their winnings and quietly walk away, they don't even acknowledge it arrived.

14. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    it is possible they were quiet about it, but since this was a forum wide giveaway for the platinum upgrades, i figured sparks or someone would have made a thread somewhere along the lines updating those of us who bought platinum for the contest. when nothing is said, its going to do nothing but raise questions, especially when no one can remember who won, or if it was really sent out

15. InquisitorLord

InquisitorLord

Jun 4, 2011
    When was this upgrade contest? I don't remember seeing it. I was looking, but not that hard;):p:rolleyes::eek:...

:D

16. bobbystoney

bobbystoney

Dec 13, 2010
    I think it was back in like Jan.-Feb. Sometime around then.

17. uncouth

uncouth

Nov 26, 2009
    Yeah, i been wondering the same thing, i thought maybe since esee left they canceled the giveaway and just didn't say anything.