1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Post your HI khukuri pix thread?

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by CubeLW, Jul 31, 2014.

1. philllll

philllll Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2013
    Here's another shot of the PK

[​IMG]

2. moparsbob

moparsbob Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2014
    Wow philllll, that "Pen Knife" is really something! That spine looks really thick, like 1/2" or more? What does it weigh?

3. philllll

May 23, 2013
    The spine is a bit under 1/2" and it weighs around 3 pounds.

4. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Definitely has a business like appearance to it don't it. Beautiful thing.

5. Gehazi

Gehazi

Jun 30, 2013
    phil that is a great knife ! giant pen should be a regular offering , it looks bossy

6. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    You've met my wife huh?

7. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Love that giant Pen Knife! I want one too...hmmmm, better not right now, I'm already in the doghouse, she'll get over it, we finally settled a liability lawsuit, so we have a nice little windfall in the mail...:)

8. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I gotta get me one of the nice little windfalls I think. Could do without the lawsuit though, don't cotton much to lawyers.

9. philllll

May 23, 2013

One can be yours too if you are willing to wait several months and pay 2-3x normal "non-custom" prices. :D:thumbup:

Was it worth it? You bet it was!

10. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Not going to get into , but it was a car accident liability case, took three years to settle! We had to sue our own insurance for Godsakes. Needless to say we are no longer with them. Now we have a Bad Faith Insurance cae against them, only Lord knows how long that is going to take.

11. moraldilemma666

moraldilemma666

Mar 15, 2013
    Heres a few of my only HI a 18.5" 35oz deradune liked it so much I ordered a vbcak today... hope its as nice as it looks I've had a hard time getting an idea of scale...[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

12. CubeLW

CubeLW

Jul 16, 2014
    The BVCAK seems to be a good 2nd kuk seeing as I myself only have one(my glorious Gelbu)nd ordered a BVCAK just yesterday. Sweet kuks everyone especially that Godzilla pen knife.

13. Shavru

Shavru

Feb 20, 2014
    I think you guys will love your BVCAKs they are a perfect size to always have with you and such a useful blade. And I personally love the forge scale on the blade. Though if you decide you don't there are a number of threads about cleaning it off and developing a nice patina.

14. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Ohhhhhh Karda, speechless. Don't know which one I like the most.

16. gbh2

gbh2

Feb 20, 2008
    Wow Karda - All gorgeous. The second one has me drooling on my keyboard! What is that?

17. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Salyan me thinks and he's reignited my desire for a kerambit too. Dang you karda..........................

18. Karda

Karda Banned BANNED

Jun 1, 2007
    That's the only Salyan I know of done in spalted hardrock maple with a rawhide sheath....
    It has about a dozen coats of tru-oil. Done by Keshar Lal Bahadur.

19. Baby2Huey3

Baby2Huey3

Jul 5, 2014
    20140714_175549_zpsjyg4o4zn.jpg

20140714_175928_zpsgrdres9v.jpg
    A pic of my CAK. My first but probably not my last CAK. Also added a pic of me with the CAK for Auntie if she checks this thread. lol

20. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    Damn, big ole boy ain't ya? What happened to your neck?:D It's gone. I think I could still take ya, on a good day after my nap, and maybe a few extra hits off the oxygen tank and maybe 5 friends.:D with guns.

Seriously that CAK really looks good on ya. It's so you.