Proof Of Busse (and Kin) Superiority

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Micro-Bevel, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Currawong

Currawong Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 19, 2012
    I was patrolling the boundaries of the property as I sometimes need to do. I came across this tree down on top of a fence.

[​IMG]

Some branches were held up at the far end, so I was doing under cuts. But this one twisted and fell a different way, pinching the bar. The saw here is hanging in the air, held in place by the tip. Immovable, stuck solid. There was no way I could get it free. That branch was heavier than it looked!
    [​IMG]

My only option to rescue it was this. A BB13 that lives behind the driver's seat of the ute.
    [​IMG]

Hacking away, trying to get the weight off.
    [​IMG]

They are springy branches, so I just hit them as hard as I could and hoped for the best. They move around so you can't aim precisely. They were sitting directly on top of the fence, so I hit the wire about 10 or 15 times pretty hard. This is wire under tension, so it was solid not springy.

No edge damage at all. :cool: You wouldn't even know I'd used it. That is why I carry an INFI BB13.

[​IMG]

The saw is free !!!
    [​IMG]

Finished the job. The fence was okay too. :thumbsup: Lucky, because there are about 50 head of cattle and two horses on the other side.

[​IMG]