1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Week 42 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    an Kizer Vanguard V4516A1 Domin Folding Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Ram Kumar Jungle Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    23.5 inch 41 ounce Jungle Knife by Ram Kumar. Slight carved red satisal wood handle. $275.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come first served

Mark McKenzie likes this.
  2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Wow! That is a beautiful!

3. gtk4158a

gtk4158a Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2014
    That design is "deceptively" under rated. That is one Great "only carry one" type survival and bush craft blade. If I did not have a few similars I would buy that.

4. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017

It’s always good to share this video when these are sold!

5. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    amazing. do we know the dimensions on the one in the video? the one currently for sale sounds quite large, and heavy.

6. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    I have one, not as large as that, but it's a winner for sure.

7. George Azar

Apr 18, 2017
    Mine is lighter like the one in the video

8. Mark McKenzie

Mark McKenzie

Dec 13, 2018
    Very cool knife!!

9. Mark McKenzie

Mark McKenzie

Dec 13, 2018
    Someone needs to buy this...large multifunction blade built by Ram Kumar....if I didn't already grab the Chitlangi Bowie, I would snag this jungle blade....