1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 24 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Benchmade 535 Bugout, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Ram Kumar Tin Patee Knife

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    18 inch 26 ounce villager fit and finish Tin Patee Knife by Ram Kumar. Chiruwa style Sadan wood handle. Standard leather sheath. The Knife reminds me light weight M-43! One more new addition to your collection at $125

Yesterday father cut and trim some old bush tree with Tin Patee Knife and served him well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order
    First come fist served

Last edited: Apr 28, 2019
    bikerector and Mark McKenzie like this.
  2. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Another really sweet knife and I've not seen one before.

3. gtk4158a

gtk4158a Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2014
    I really enjoy when a an artist takes his art and throws in his "poetic License" This Blade is really stunning when you look at it..

4. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    That blade looks like waves or ripples. Stunning

5. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Different! I like it!

6. Dino in Reno

Dino in Reno

Jul 16, 2005
    That looks WONDERFUL! If I get to see it I will tell all I learn about how it moves.

7. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Very nice. Is this a full tang blade? Are the rivets ornamental? Thanks beforehand.

8. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Full tang, the rivets are functional.

9. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    THanks for the kind reply...

Villager fit and finish aside... (in spite of?) Very elegant. Very nice.

XX

10. NYCDanMan

NYCDanMan Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I always find the villager fit and finish to have such a gorgeous bite to the blade!