1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ram Kumar Villager Utility Knife for 6/22

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    15.5 inch 16 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle. Slight used knife for $25. *SOLD*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Email to [email protected] to order

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  2. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Holy Cow!! What a deal!!!!

3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    EMS!!

Got the DD! Yay!

4. gtk4158a

gtk4158a Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 17, 2014
    ok, for 25 bucKs? are you kidding me ?!?

George Azar likes this.
  5. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Nice grab George! I received this one's brother last week. It has become one of my favorites. So very light and fast and has a surprisingly strong edge. Ram Kumar puts a little magic in his blades. I've used mine around the yard and worked it harder than I thought it would be able to hold up to. It held up like a champ. Needed some pants though. I made wooden ones.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019