1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Rare Benchmade 720 Mel Pardue Folder in ATS-34 - Priced to Move.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Auto-Nerd, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Auto-Nerd

Auto-Nerd I got thumbs dude. Keep your flippers to yourself. Platinum Member

Dec 31, 2019
    This guy looks like it hales from the years when benchmade’s QC matched up with its reputation. I haven’t seen another one of these on any of the forums over the last few years, and I don’t know the model name. It came to me in a griptilian box and that’s how I’m shipping it out.

If anyone has more info on it please feel free to post in the comments.

This knife has great ergos and perfectly tuned action. Plus it’s in rare ATS-34 steel.

There are some minor signs of carry on the clip and on the DLC coated metal scales/body. (That’s right, it’s not G-10).

But the blade appears to be unused. Still has the factory edge and there are no scratches or blemishes anywhere on it.

I really like this knife, but my collection is heading in a different direction these days, and I’m short on cash at the moment...

So to make for a quick sale I’m pricing this guy to move. I believe this is a steal for this rare bird. Please let me know if I’m off base.

Price: $110
    — includes PP G&S and Shipping to ConUS

Thanks er’ body!

Edit:
    Props to JungleJim65 for the ID. This is a Benchmade 720. Looks like they started being produced around 20 years ago. The handle is aluminum with DLC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    woodysone, JungleJim65 and ironwagon like this.
  2. JungleJim65

JungleJim65 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 25, 2013
    It looks like a Benchmade 720.

3. C-TAC

C-TAC Gold Member Gold Member

May 21, 2013
    PM sent

4. Knifenite

Knifenite

Sep 30, 2019
    Ill take it

5. Auto-Nerd

Dec 31, 2019
    Hey Knifenite. Sorry for the delayed response I’m trying to leave work and it’s taking forever. If you don’t have a member account please reply with an email address and we can go from there.

6. Knifenite

Knifenite

Sep 30, 2019
  7. Auto-Nerd

Dec 31, 2019
    Still Available.