1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

###### Rare Protech Monaco Damascus Proto and Walter Brend Auto's #######

Discussion in 'For Sale: Automatic Knives (Individual)' started by knife36, Jun 13, 2020.

1. knife36

knife36 Gold Member Gold Member

May 26, 2012
    I have a rare Protech Monaco Damascus Prototype (featured on the cover of BLADE magazine 2008 May) and Walter Brend Auto's for sale , the knives are in unused condition unless otherwise described.
    If you need more information about any of the knives please don't hesitate to contact me on [email protected]

SHIPPING : I will cover the cost of shipping via DHL Express 4-6 days from South Africa to USA .
    Please insure when paying through paypal that your address is a your physical address where someone can sign for the package when being delivered . I will only ship to your paypal address
    I will ship within 1-2 days once payment have been received , no shipping on saturdays & sundays .
    I will ship to any country with the exception of Russia

PAYMENT : All prices include Paypal fees and DHL Express shipping

#. PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT ANY OF THE BLADES . I PREFER EMAILS AS I RECEIVE THEM QUICKER !!!!

#. NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES AT THIS MOMENT .

Cheers Niel

1. Protech Monaco Damascus Prototype - Featured on the cover of BLADE magazine May 2008 . This is the exact knife featured on the cover and the cost to me then was $600 . In unused new condition , this is a very unique and rare Protech . $445 all inclusive

Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 2.jpg

Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 3.jpg

Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 4.jpg

Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 5.jpg

Protech Monaco Damascus Proto 1.jpg

Danak likes this.
  2. knife36

May 26, 2012
    2. Left in Photo - Walter Brend M2 Auto Tanto . Hand ground Satin from 2012 Blade Show , unused with box and papers - $395 all in - Sold to Pipsqueak
    3. Right in photo - Walter Brend M2 Auto Straight Tanto #32 . Hand ground Satin finish , unused with box and papers - $395 all in

Walter Brend BF 13 June.jpg

Walter Brend BF 13 June 2.jpg

Walter Brend BF 13 June 3.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  3. Pipsqueak

Pipsqueak Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 6, 2018
    I'll take that left Brend

knife36 likes this.
  4. knife36

May 26, 2012
    Sounds good , will contact via email for details . My email is [email protected]

5. knife36

May 26, 2012
    2. Left in Photo - Walter Brend M2 Auto Tanto . Hand ground Satin from 2012 Blade Show , unused with box and papers - $395 all in - Sold to Pipsqueak

InkedWalter Brend BF 13 June_  4.jpg