1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

RENO CONVENTION -- please read.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Dec 29, 2002.

1. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    :( Hope you can get things worked out.

2. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    wife got the rooom at the Hilton for Fri the 21st and Sat22nd for $89.00 each night...now NO SNOW!!

3. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Don't pay yet. I'm shooting for $39. A taxi from Peppermill to Hilton is five bucks.

4. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    o.k we have the room at the Hilton locked in since they also have the gun show going on at the same time...just incase...as soon as you find out on the rates you can get Uncle email me so we can snatch them up. I'll be driving the beast so I can bring and buy some toys unless it snows....

5. lcs37

lcs37

Jul 31, 2002
    Yangdu is going to Atlantis today and see what sort of deal we can work there. As soon as we get details I'll post a separate thread with the info.

BTTT

6. lcs37

lcs37

Jul 31, 2002
    Back to the front page and BTTT

7. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    Would I have to pay more for indoor plumbing? :confused:

8. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Bruise, are you sure you need it?

9. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    I'll bring a home depot bucket. I don't have a lid though. :(

10. Sylvrfalcn

Sylvrfalcn

Jun 4, 2002
    I would have loved to have come to the convention, but I've recently been handed other travel plans.

Sarge

11. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Sarge, you'll be with us in spirit and you can rest assured that we'll be with you.

12. SkagSig40

SkagSig40

Feb 1, 2001
    Sarge, where are you going this time? We will all be thinking about you and please take care of yourself!

13. Sylvrfalcn

Sylvrfalcn

Jun 4, 2002
    Chris, I can't give out specifics, but I will say watch the news and realize that 4th Infantry Division is one of the units my squadron supports. Uncle and others rightly advised me against this foolishness, but the team needs me and I can't reconcile myself with the thought of letting them go out the door short handed. I'd rather not go, but for nearly twenty four years now I've put duty first and what I want second. A tiger can't change his stripes, neither can an old sergeant when the call to arms is raised.

Still, I was looking forward to Heber's cooking.;)

Sarge

14. Daniel Koster

Daniel Koster www.kosterknives.com Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2001
    I thought everybody was looking forward to Heber's women...:rolleyes: :p :D

15. Josh Feltman

Josh Feltman

Feb 12, 2001
    Sarge-- stay safe, and thank you for doing what you do.
    --Josh

16. wildmanh

wildmanh Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker

Jul 9, 2000
    Good luck Sarge! When you get back and can make it to Utah, the foods on me.:)

Well, if you guys want to try my cooking and see Nancy, then go camping with us this Friday. We will be going to Diamond Fork canyon (Central Utah) and I'll be cooking Honey Lemon Chicken.:D

17. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    BTTT

18. sweet

sweet

Nov 11, 1999
    no snow

19. lcs37

lcs37

Jul 31, 2002
    BTTT