1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Spyderco REX45 Shaman and orange/blue Para 3, Lots of UKPKs (new and OG)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by DNAIrradiator, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DNAIrradiator

DNAIrradiator Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi everyone, I have some really fun Spyderco knives available today. As always, the price listed below covers both PayPal Goods & Services fees and fully insured USPS Priority shipping costs. I do not accept PP Friends & Family payments, and am not interested in any trades at this time. All knives come in their original boxes with manuals (if available), baggies, and desiccant packs (if applicable).

Shaman Burnt Orange G10 CPM-REX45 Sprint CC #087V SOLD! $220
    You know exactly what this is! BNIB, opened only just now for these pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Para 3 Safety Orange/Blue G10 CPM-REX45 CS Exclusive CC #087V SOLD! $145
    Very lightly used. I installed a Lynch clip and pocketed this for one day (maybe opened some mail with it) before I realized the dual-color scale combo really does drive me crazy! Light blemish on the G10 where the Lynch clip landed on the scale, which is covered by the stock clip (if you put your own Lynch clip on it, it’s a non-issue).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UK Penknife (UKPK) Heinnie Hayes Exclusive Red G10 CPM-S30V SOLD! $100
    LNIB. Purchased directly from Heinnie Hayes in the UK. Was pocketed once but saw zero action, essentially brand new.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UK Penknife (UKPK) Orange G10 CPM-S30V Serrated Sheepsfoot Rescue WITHDRAWN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UK Penknife (UKPK) Foliage Green G10 CPM-S30V SOLD! $100
    Very lightly used, also rare! Purchased this several years ago from the first owner who had put a very respectable polished edge on it (looks like just by stropping the factory edge). Offering this one up because I bet someone will really enjoy having it and better yet, using it!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UK Penknife (UKPK) Black FRN GIN-1 Serrated Sheepsfoot Rescue $45
    LNIB. This is the other half of a blade swap between an OG orange FRN serrated sheepsfoot rescue UKPK (blade) with a new BD1N UKPK (black scales) – I kept the orange FRN BD1N sibling. The blade is unused and still sharp as heck, the action of it is identical to the stock version, and perfectly centered. Comes in baggie and box (no manual).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    Cronus402, loon#r and Pinocytosis like this.
  2. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    DK Penknife (DKPK) Carbon Fiber CPM-S30V SOLD! $60
    Lightly used, and a crazy FrankenDKPK you won’t ever see anywhere again! This is a blade swap between an unused OG CF UKPK (scales) and a DKPK blade I picked up recently off eBay. Blade appears to be unused with factory edge, but definitely could use a bit of a touchup (BTW DKPK blades are a tad shorter than UKPK blades to conform with Denmark’s blade length restrictions). Perfectly centered and works great - only issue is that the lockbar dips just a hair below the scale on the back end of the spine when the blade is closed (see last pic). When the blade is open, the gap disappears as the spring flexes out ever so slightly (go figure!). Comes in baggie and box (no manual).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All standard BF buying/shipping rules apply. You must be at least 18 years old and it is your responsibility to know and adhere to your local knife carry laws. Immediate payment is expected or I will move onto the next interested buyer. I only accept PayPal GOODS/SERVICES as payment – fees and shipping with full USPS insurance are included in the quoted price. Any payments made using the Friends/Family option will be immediately refunded. Shipping labels are generated directly by PayPal and tied directly to the transaction. First “I’ll take it” in this thread followed by a BF PM or email to my BF username AT gmail dot com will make it yours. No international sales (sorry my Canadian friends!) and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Radioactive :)

3. Darkpast

Darkpast Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    I'll take shaman. ...and someone needs to get that pm3.

Cronus402 and DNAIrradiator like this.
  4. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Thank you! PM replied with my payment info. The Shaman is now SOLD! :)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  5. Darkpast

Darkpast Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2013
    Payment sent. Tnx.

6. Grace859

Grace859

Apr 13, 2018
    I’ll take the Rex45 para 3. Please email me at

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    DNAIrradiator likes this.
  7. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Thanks! Email sent with my payment info. The Rex45 P3 is now SOLD! :)

8. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Still have the UKPKs left! The Heinnie Hayes one is the newest CQI model, brand new and cheaper than what you'd pay direct, and you don't typically see those great oldies come up very often! ;)

9. sharkattacksw

sharkattacksw

Aug 4, 2008
    I will take the gray and red UKPK please. My email is timdavis @ email.com. I can send paypal funds to you.

10. sharkattacksw

sharkattacksw

Aug 4, 2008
    I will take the foliage green and red UKPK please. My email is timdavis @ email.com. I can send paypal funds to you.

11. sharkattacksw

sharkattacksw

Aug 4, 2008
    Any pics of the centering of the UKPKs? Any blade play in them?

12. MrSuperBlue

MrSuperBlue Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2014
    I'll take the ukpk rescue.

13. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013

EDIT: Buyer has backed out, the red and foliage green UKPKs are both still AVAILABLE.

14. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Awesome, thank you! Your BF PM inbox is full! Please send me an email to my BF username at gmail dot com for payment info. The orange rescue UKPK in now SPF! :)

15. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Waiting to hear from one potential buyer still... ALL UKPKs still available.

16. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    Hi there @MrSuperBlue are you planning to take this? I’ve had no response from you all day...

17. Itshay Appenshay

Itshay Appenshay Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 12, 2020
    PM sent on DKPK

18. DNAIrradiator

Jul 3, 2013
    PM replied, the FrankenDKPK is now sold! :)

19. glade

glade

Nov 9, 2016
    Can you email me regarding the green UKPK? I will take it. First time buying, but would love to take it.
    [email protected]

20. silkworm

silkworm Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 13, 2006
    PM sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.