1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Ring Knife for 6/18

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    8 1/4 inch 6 ounce Ring Knife by Ram Kumar. Dhar wood handle. Leather sheath.
    $128 *SOLD*

[​IMG]
    Email to [email protected] to order

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    George Azar likes this.
  2. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    As much as I love the k-bit, it's kinda heavy. This little guy, on thr other hand, looks like it would be the perfect edc.

3. Steely_Gunz

May 9, 2002
    Well I didn't need one, but this just looked to handy of an edc. I got a DD.:)

4. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Hey Steely, you won’t be disappointed. These knives shave hair on both edges....at least my 5 do! The first one sold me. So don’t be surprised if you do the prepper thing....1 is none and 2 is 1!!
    Just saying!

Steely_Gunz likes this.
  5. Steely_Gunz

May 9, 2002
    Oh i have no doubt;) I've been following them since they popped up a bit ago. I'm out of town for a few days, but i look forward to handling when i get back:)

George Azar likes this.