1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

RIP Charlie Mike

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by VernonRemington, Jan 15, 2019.

1. HorseloverFat

HorseloverFat

Apr 11, 2014

I thought of him recently . Thank you for posting the photograph of his grave . Take care and be well everyone !

Stelth and b00n like this.
  2. zossarwr

zossarwr

Jul 11, 2019
    This is surreal.....
    So, I knew CM from another forum way back last decade. We talked knives a little bit. I'm into martial arts and knives factor into that alot, and he'd offered to make me a knife but I was totally broke then. I had some personal problems, our house had a fire, I didn't even have time for the internet....

And now, I sign up here to ask the forum what sort of knife I should buy, because things have finally evened out for me financially, and I can pretty much buy any knife I want, and I see this post.

I'm so sorry.

3. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    That's sad. I haven't been around much but I always enjoyed his posts in the past. He was a pretty young guy right?? Seems as I remember him talking about some issues related to being in war. Too bad. I hate it when nice folks leave our world.

4. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
    This sucks big hairy b***s.

Continue Mission Matt.

Yo Mama, d762nato and WValtakis like this.
  5. Bigbluefish

Bigbluefish

Aug 19, 2009
    What a shame. I've been away from the forum most of this year. Very sad to hear. Didn't know him personally, but always enjoyed his posts. He had quite a style. RIP.

Stelth likes this.
  6. Deinos

Deinos Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2016
    Feel like CM has been reaching out through the universe this week. Randomly had one of his balisong videos pop up on my youtube feed Monday... then this popped up randomly while I was looking at coffee reviews on Amazon of all places...
    [​IMG]

Made me smile. We miss you, and you’ll never be forgotten, bud :thumbsup:

Yo Mama, DocJD, Stelth and 11 others like this.
  7. Greg Tanner

Greg Tanner

Oct 6, 2019
    Very sad news. Just found out today because I was thinking of selling some more lighters and was googling the forums. Would have liked to talk shop with him since he got his own cnc. Still have the FTW program that I did for him on my desktop. He genuinely was a really nice guy and his youtube videos allways made me laugh, especially the one on the quick release ball peen hammer holster. He definitely will be missed. RIP

8. W. Anderson

W. Anderson Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 22, 2016
    RIP [​IMG]

9. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I have his black FTW lighter. Just used it this past weekend on a camping trip to light a campfire and numerous cigars.

W. Anderson and jux t like this.