1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

RIP CharlieMike

Discussion in 'Shop Talk - BladeSmith Questions and Answers' started by Tin.Man, Jan 15, 2019.

1. chumaman

chumaman

Nov 13, 2012
    Chisel Master :( gone .... R.I.P Warrior

2. Alan Davis Knives

Alan Davis Knives Knife Maker Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 28, 2010
    R.I.P. CM

3. wkfl

wkfl KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 28, 2011
    Most disturbing news for sure. I def enjoyed your posts, rest easy my friend, you deserve it.

RayseM likes this.
  4. Horsewright

Horsewright KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 4, 2011
    RIP CM

5. Robert Erickson

Robert Erickson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 2, 2014
    Didn't know CM but couldn't help but know of him and his larger than life personality. He will be missed.
    RIP

6. Man with no name

Man with no name

Jun 24, 2015
    Love & Respect.

7. john april

john april KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 27, 2006
    i only knew him from the forum, but it is still a shock. he did not mince words and always had an entertaining viewpoint. rest in peace.

sharp thoughts likes this.
  8. Neko2

Neko2 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 18, 2003
    I didn't know him personally but did know of him from his presence on the forum and that presence will be missed.

sharp thoughts likes this.
  9. theobetts

theobetts

Nov 4, 2004
    Damn, RIP CM.

10. Ken C.

Ken C. Jack of all trades, master of none. Staff Member Super Mod

Jun 14, 2000

Get us an address and I'll make sure to post it as an announcement for the whole forum.

11. H2Oknife

H2Oknife Waterjet Service Provider Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 23, 2010
    Sorry sorry to hear, RIP CM

12. ron_m80

ron_m80 KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 1, 2009
    CM will be pissed if anyone contacts "D" to get moms number. :D

13. atony

atony Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 30, 2008
    Rest in peace brother!

14. le0ne

le0ne Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2012
    Sending smoke. RIP CM

15. Drew Riley

Drew Riley

Oct 17, 2007
    If anyone is interested, there's a gofundme that's been set up for funeral expenses and whatnot. Not sure what the protocol is on posting direct links to that kind of thing here, but the link can be found at SAB_tools' instagram if anyone is interested.

https://www.instagram.com/sab_tools/

sharp thoughts and Tin.Man like this.
  16. 12345678910

Jul 13, 2009
    Update from the Go Fund ME page

Matt’s family will be holding a memorial service on Thursday, January 24 at 11 AM at Bethany Church in Fresno California. There will be a potluck immediately following. It is considered a public event on Facebook. If you are intending on coming, that is wonderful. If you’re only able to be there in spirit, it is much appreciated. Matt’s mother asked me to convey to you all how much she has appreciated all the kind and wonderful words. Although she has not commented yet please know that she is able to see all of your comments and it has warmed her and the family’s hearts.

Willie71 likes this.
  17. kc custom

kc custom KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 20, 2005