1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

RohdeEdge- AEB-L Stainless Chef Knife 10" Blade

Discussion in 'For Sale: Kitchen Knives' started by Daniel Rohde, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Daniel Rohde

Daniel Rohde

Jul 22, 2014
    Hey Guys! I haven't be in the shop much lately but I did get a chance to finish this BEAST! This is a BIG blade! biggest I have made yet.
    BLADE:
    Steel: AEB-L
    Hardness: 62 HRC heat treated by Peters
    Overall Length: 14 5/8" (aka BEAST!)
    Cutting Edge Length: Approx. 9 1/4"+
    Width*: 2"
    Spine Thickness: .108"
    ΒΌ Back from the Edge: .020"
    Edge Thickness: .005"
    Finish: Satin Hand Sanded finish (220 Grit for a nice user finish)
    Grind: Full Flat Grind
    Spine is smooth and rounded and Mirror polished

HANDLE:
    Finish: 800 grit Hand Sanded
    Material: Stabilized Curly Maple with White G10 liners
    Pins: Stainless Half Loveless bolts

SHEATH:
    Comes in a zippered padded case

Price: $295 Shipped CONUS
    First to post "I'll Take It!" gets it! Get me your email and I'll send you a Paypal Invoice. If you have any questions you can email me at: [email protected]
    Also available on my website: RohdeEdge (you can pay with Paypal there as well, if you don't want to email me and wait for the invoice the web is the way to go. Either is fine though)

Sorry about the poor pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have any comments or questions just let me know. If you would like something similar send me and email and we can talk about a custom order

If you want to be notify when I have knives for sale just hop on my Mailing List

Thanks for looking!

Daniel Rohde

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  2. Brock Cutlery

Brock Cutlery KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 10, 2015
    Very nice work Daniel!

3. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    looks very nice and abreast for sure! Can't wait to see something around the six and a half range.

4. Daniel Rohde

Daniel Rohde

Jul 22, 2014
    Thanks Guys!

This one is being bumped down to $295 Shipped

5. fastevo

fastevo

Dec 10, 2004
    Mr. Rhode, I sent you an e-mail, please message me on BF, to be sure you received it, I am having a few problems with my e-mail here in Mexico! Thank you and regards, Steve