1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

S110V shallot, ZDP Shallot, Allen Davis and HTM DDR

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by fastevo, Oct 14, 2015.

1. fastevo

fastevo

Dec 10, 2004
    all Are SOLD!!!!!! for sale are is the last of the knives I am selling before leaving for Mexico..... I would like to sell them as a lot to speed this up and will only take PayPal. If they can get sold Today they will ship out today or tomorrow.

S110v Shallot- Opened, carried once or twice, I do not remember cutting a thing with it, there is a light "scuff" in the stone washing that my poor photo skills will not show. This is a plain edge.... one of 600? would almost call it LNIB comes with the box and baggie- $120 Sold

Zdp-189 Shallot-same condition and description as above but there are a couple areas where the "welding/soldering" of the steels has small "runs". It is NOT a factory second so you retain the warranty. We will call it "almost"LNIB with box and baggie-$100 sold

HTM DDR M390- This was a "special run" with M390 steel @62hrc. This one had a ton of edge work done as it was "blunt" from the factory. Edge got taken down to 15 degrees and it was sharp, then I put a "nick" in the blade, should easily sharpen out, only visible on one side. I do not know what got spilled on the blade but there is discoloring. I never really warmed up to it, but did carry it enough to cause the issues outlined above. The blade is not centered and there is side to side movement on the blade as well. I assume it can tightened and centered but I just didn't mess with it. I have the box, signed by Darrel Ralph and the cordura, zippered case. I believe it is a full auto design, it fires very hard.... I have been told it can be made into a manual? These are rare as I have not seen another for sale. How about $75 SPF

Last an Alan Davis custom with horse mat scales. This one is in D2 @61hrc. It is a very early Alan Davis and was bought here on the Forums, directly from Alan. It has some rusting/staining as it was accidentally left in my "hunting pack".....I bet Alan could set the new owner up with a "spa treatment". It isn't perfectly centered and it is a bit sticky to open but locks up tight and makes a very nice gloved hand user. Lets try $60 SPF

OK guys, here is the deal, everything is pretty much packed and I leave for Mexico on Friday for a year, I will still occasionally be on the forums.... Anybody who is willing to take the chance on these, without pics, can get a heck of a deal...... I will sell them all as a package for $310 +$5 shipping PAYPAL ONLY. If you receive the knives and think you over payed, message me here on the forums and we will make it "right" so both of us are happy! I will return the amount we agree you "over payed", back to you, through PayPal. Sounds like one of of those late night risk free offers you see on TV!!!!lol Regards, Steve

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  2. joeldworkin307

joeldworkin307 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Pmed.

3. iron_mike

iron_mike

Sep 15, 2015
    Can you send me an email for the HTM DDR? Im interested.

4. gosuto

gosuto

Feb 7, 2015
    I'll take the DDR! PM sent

5. NYOutdoors

NYOutdoors

Oct 24, 2011
    Ill take the DDR

6. pearl2291

pearl2291

Feb 2, 2012
    PM Sent on the Alan Davis

7. NYOutdoors

NYOutdoors

Oct 24, 2011
    Ill also take the Alan Davis

8. fastevo

fastevo

Dec 10, 2004
    All the guys inquiring.... Guys there will be no pics, as everything is packed up for my move..... These are take it "if you dare" sales.... but I will not let anyone feel "shafted" on the deal. If the buyer is truly unhappy, I will make it right!!!! The first "unconditional" I will take it, will get it! Thank you and regards, Steve

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  9. fastevo

fastevo

Dec 10, 2004
    No interest in the Shallots??? I only want to make 1 trip to the Post Office, you can buy both for $190. I thought these things were kind of in demand? Again, no risk... not happy or feel I misrepresented them, holler back and I will make it right!!! FIRST I'LL TAKE IT IN THE THREAD WILL BUY THESE!!!! Thank you and regards, Steve

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  10. kensei

kensei

Aug 2, 2013
    I'll take both the Shallots at $190... pls email me. Left my email in your vm...

11. fastevo

fastevo

Dec 10, 2004
    Thank you BfF, all of these are sold! Regards, Steve