1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Sale? Is there a sale?

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Terr, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Terr

Terr

Mar 24, 2001
    :eek:

I just ordered a 15" AK on-line and I came back here to browse thru' earlier threads and saw references to a 20% off sale. What did I miss?!! :eek:

2. bobwill1

bobwill1

Apr 26, 2001
    The prices on the shopping site haven't been changed, but that's just because Uncle Bill hasn't been able to update those prices. I think he said that he was planning to work something out for that, but I don't know for certain what that might be. Hopefully, he'll be on to answer your question assuming his computer isn't too cranky this morning.

3. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Hi Terr, and welcome to the cantina. Give yourself a $25 credit. Unless you're a one of a kind you'll order more khukuris.

4. Terr

Terr

Mar 24, 2001
    I was kind of torn between the 12" and the 15" so this almost gives me an excuse to buy the 12" too.

5. Terr

Terr

Mar 24, 2001
    Does this mean I only have to come up with an additional $55 for the 12" AK? If so where do I send the MO?

6. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    That's right, Terr. You can use paypal and I'll ship the 12 inch AK Monday if I have one.