1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Satin SYCO Scrapper-5 LE INFI knife. SOLD

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by rhwingert, Jul 18, 2020.

1. rhwingert

rhwingert Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 1, 2012
    When I purchased this knife on the forum I thought there was a possibility that it had been stripped. Apparently this is not the case and this is a genuine INFI, satin LE model. Please read the comments below that have been kindly provided.
    I then sent it to Razor's Edge to have it sharpened and some superficial scratches removed. Right now it's a great knife, in great shape with a new edge. Please note that it's the INFI edition of this knife. DSC00821.JPG DSC00825.JPG DSC00826.JPG DSC00828.JPG DSC00829.JPG This knife is SOLD.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  2. P-Easy

P-Easy Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Factory satin finish on that. It's the limited edition model. Very nice!

Will York likes this.
  3. rhwingert

Aug 1, 2012
    Thanks for the info. I was never sure if it was stripped. Looks like you feel this is the factory satin finish.

David Lennon and P-Easy like this.
  4. Will York

Will York Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 21, 2000
    As P-Easy said, the blade was factory satin on that model, so definitely not a stripper. Since you say it was buffed out, we can’t know whether technically it’s still “factory” satin now or not. But it looks to be in very good condition. :thumbsup:

That black on the spine could be kydex residue—looks to have some scuffs on both sides of the blade. The scuffing appears strictly cosmetic—the edge and point look very clean in your pics.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    P-Easy likes this.
  5. rhwingert

Aug 1, 2012
    Thanks for the additional info. I'll consider this to be factory satin on an LE knife. When I said "buffed out" I meant that he removed a number of scratches. I don't know if resatin is the correct term. I don't keep it in kydex and I don't think there are that many scratches. My photos are not very good.

Will York likes this.
  6. rhwingert

Aug 1, 2012
    THIS KNIFE IS SOLD, PENDING RECEIPT OF FUNDS.

7. PeteyTwoPointOne

PeteyTwoPointOne Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 10, 2014

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  8. rhwingert

Aug 1, 2012
    This knife is sold.

9. David Lennon

David Lennon Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 26, 2017
    For feedback