Semi Skinner EDC WIP

Discussion in 'Siegle Knives' started by Bill Siegle, Mar 24, 2018.

1. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M

Apr 14, 2006
    Love seeing the progression

2. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    Seven down! 5 more to finish out! I’m loving the old Westinghouse micarta!!!
    72E3F9E0-50F2-43FE-8C13-B3ACF982FD84.jpeg

Mack, Mink and WILLIAM.M like this.
  3. Mink

Mink Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Every one of those looks fantastic. I think you have a winner of a pattern Bill.

Question, second from the right, what is that handle material?

4. WILLIAM.M

WILLIAM.M

Apr 14, 2006
    Sweetness!!

5. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    That is some old Westinghouse natural micarta :) I was kinda shocked to find it in my handle stash and I just had to use it on one of these!

6. Camber

Camber

Jul 13, 2011
    Saw these on IG, and they look great, but that old micarta is especially sweet.

Bill Siegle likes this.
  7. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
    Very cool, finally saw where the steel is 5160. That will make it a good user.

Bill Siegle likes this.
  8. Mack

Mack Expert Ultracrepidarian Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    That Westinghouse looks fantastic. The others do as well but that one sure stands out from the crowd.

Bill Siegle likes this.
  9. Mack

Aug 19, 2007
    Something really sharp and really comfortable arrived today.
    [​IMG]
    Thank you, Bill. It will be used. Hard.

10. Mack

Aug 19, 2007
    I never realized before just how comfortable your handles are. These seem as if a human being actually made them to fit the human hand. Amazing.

nutoknives and Bill Siegle like this.
  11. nutoknives

nutoknives Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2011
    As protourist pointed out and as the wife has now discovered they do fit rite in your hand and ease of use the wife likes and loves the little siegles her question can I keep this 1

Thanks again Bill may need another let me know what colors are left

[​IMG]

Bill Siegle and Mack like this.
  12. Bill Siegle

Oct 3, 2000
    Thank you :) I still have five to finish up and one brown canvas micarta finished already. The five to go are 2 in black micarta, a green G10, a jade(natural) G10, and a sand G10 with orange liners. Been distracted from them with some other projects but hope to finish them out soon.

nutoknives and Mack like this.