Shot show

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by RYP, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gaurdian_A1

Gaurdian_A1

Jul 28, 2009
    Firestarters :D

2. teacher

teacher

Apr 11, 2001
    Very well said.... +1. :thumbup:

3. Vermilion

Vermilion

Apr 7, 2010
    One thing I don't think I've read anywhere about the HEST/F is, is it going to be a regular production knife after the LE and 1st production runs? I ordered a LE Mr. DP version and while I'm sure I will fucking love it :D I would probably one day want to buy a regular version as well.

4. RYP

RYP

Jul 11, 2009
    Yes, the DPx HEST folder is very much in demand. Keep in mind we run that fine line between a hand assembled, high tolerance knife and cranking them out in China :)) There will be dry spells in availability but we worked out a plan with Gianni to maximize the unique resources of Maniago.

My point is we will produce as many as we can within the comfort zone of Lion Steel and the quality standards you expect. Also keep in mind every once in a while, we will mix it up with a commemorative or special limited run to keep it interesting. We are also happy to be a long term partner with Lion Steel in the creation of new products.

5. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    Its always a good feeling to be on the ground floor of a new and exciting product/company.
    I think its gonna be a long and very interesting adventure with DPx.Although I haven't held or used my HEST/F yet, I am positive its gonna live up to all the hype and attention its garnered.And I can't wait to see what else is in store!!

6. chainring

chainring Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2008
    All I wanna know is when KSF will have a production model they can sell me! I like it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.