1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Six NIB Real Steel Folders With Your Color Choice of a 6-Knife Pouch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Reeek, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    I have six NIB Real Steel Knives I've been hoarding that I'd like to work out a deal that sells them all to the same person so my thread is intended to motivate someone who may be interested enough to consider my offer. I'm carrying a couple Real Steel knives that are duplicates of a couple knives in this bunch. These six are just hoarding...

All these knives are centered enough for me and I'm big about centered blades. All knives are NIB and never used or carried. They're all great knives that have nothing wrong with them apart from their newness. Some of these I had to buy direct from Real Steel USA because they were special edition scale materials and/or colors. Some are flippers and some are thumb studs. Some are frame locks and others liner locks.

You can reference labels on the box pictures to sort out these knives. One has no labels and I'll explain that below:

1. H6 Special Edition II. This is the H6 with carved, multi color scales. Third knife from the left.
    2. E571 Stonewash. This is the second knife from the left.
    3. T101 brown scales. Thor. This is the first knife from the left
    4. Unlabled Box. The box is not labeled because I bought this one direct from Real Steel because the scale color was out of stock at all retailers. It's the H6 Blue Sheep with the orange scales on both sides. This is the sixth knife from the left.
    5. H6-S1 Carbon on one side because it's a frame lock. This is the fifth knife from the left.
    6. E771 Sea Eagle Carbon. Carbon scales on both sides. This is the fourth knife from the left.

I'm asking $180 PayPal only, shipped CONUS only for all six knives which also includes the two 6-knife Velcro pouches. One black and one Khaki. This equates to $30 per NIB knife and the pouches. I will ship them securely in a new USPS Medium Flat Rate Priority Mail box and insure for the value of the sale for my protection. Please be 18 or over to buy these knives. My PayPal and personal email address is:

[email protected]

You can also text or call me at:

1-775-420-8611

Thanks for looking!

Here are the pictures:

IMG_0409.jpg IMG_0411.jpg IMG_0412.jpg IMG_0414.jpg IMG_0418.jpg IMG_0419.jpg IMG_0422.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. rje58

rje58 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I will take them if still available!

3. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    They are! Contact me to complete the deal.

4. Reeek

Reeek

Aug 16, 2008
    Sold to rje58!

5. rje58

rje58 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Payment sent via PayPal!

UPDATE - knives received! In outstanding condition, fast shipping, seller went above and beyond on this transaction! Thank you!!

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018