1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

**Slight Price Drops** FS: Watches (Maratac & LumTec)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by KeyeEl, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    - Disclaimer: I reserve the right to refuse sale blah blah blah. Please know your local laws concerning anything you may buy from me.
    - I'll Take It: These words will reserve the item for you. Please follow up with a private message/conversation or email to work out details. They may be listed on other forums. Time stamp rule is in play.
    - Payment: USPS Money Order or PayPal
    - Shipping: ConUS (plus Alaska/Hawaii) Price listed includes shipping within the U.S.. Items sold for over $100 will include Signature confirmation at no cost for MY protection.
    - Message or Email: for questions or to request more pictures.
    - Thanks for looking!

---> Maratac Large Pilot Red Edition: This version has the red crown, red retainer ring and sapphire window on the case back. I bought the watch used but I only wore it a few times. Condition is excellent to my eye. Comes with a lightly used black leather strap and an unused black Maratac Zulu. Watch taco case is included. Specs: 46mm, Miyota 8245 movement, Stainless case and Sapphire on front and back. WAS $300 Price- $290 (Shipped Priority, Insured and Sig Confirmation included)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---> LumTec Super Combat B2 Titanium: I'll probably end up regretting this (if it sells) but here goes. Lum-Tec Super Combat B2 with solid titanium case for sale. Well loved but sparingly used so minimal wear. (no real desk diving marks or dings. PVD coating appears to be in excellent shape) I am not the original owner but the only strap I've used was the black nylon Zulu. Movement is an ETA-6498-1 hand wind. I believe both front and back windows are sapphire. Complete with outer and inner boxes, warranty card, manual, business card, COA and all 3 (black zulu, green zulu and black leather) straps. All straps have PVD hardware and all coatings appear intact. The black zulu only shows slight wear (bend where the keeper was) but the other two may be unused? Price- $850 Firm (Shipped Priority, Insured and Sig Confirmation included)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---> Peter Atwood R25 Ruler: Blue to green anodize fade. Some use...carried on a keychain for 3 days so some light wear to finish but no dings, dents or deep scratches. Complete with bag/card and unused ball-chain. WAS $100 Price- $95 SOLD to Komurphy
    ---> Raven Workshop KeyGrip: Plain Matte Titanium, 8 washers, screw and Baggie/card. This has been used so there is some wear (Ti snail trails or rubs but no dents or dings). WAS $75 Price- $70 SOLD to grkyle

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  2. vic2367

vic2367

Sep 15, 2006
    is th e Ti key grip still for sale ?

3. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Sure is!

4. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Plenty of tire kicking on the KeyGrip. They aren't just for keys! (Shown with a JDR Mini Makemake and PockeTweez)

[​IMG]

5. grkyle

grkyle Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2005
    Email sent on the KeyGrip.

Thanks,
    Garrett

6. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    KeyGrip is SPF

7. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Email replied. :)

8. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Great watches and a cool little Atwood. Refreshing this for another look

9. Warren1965

Warren1965

Jul 14, 2014
    Is the Lum Tec still available ?

10. Komurphy

Komurphy

Jan 31, 2015
    I'll take the Atwood. PM me your PayPal info.

11. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Sure is!

12. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    Yours! PM sent

13. Komurphy

Komurphy

Jan 31, 2015
    Money sent. Thanks!

14. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    The "I hate being this close to Blade because less people are spending money" refresh. Both watches still available.

15. KeyeEl

KeyeEl

Sep 4, 2011
    ^ Refresh ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.