1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Recommendation? Small CRK Recommendation for a first-time, one-time buyer

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Tortie, May 8, 2020.

Small CRK recommendation for a first-time, one-time buyer?

1. Sebenza 21

60.0%
  2. Sebenza 31

18.2%
  3. Inkosi

20.0%
  4. Other

1.8%
  1. AKWILD

AKWILD Christi crux est mea lux Platinum Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Large sebenza

warmartyr likes this.
  2. pnsxyr

pnsxyr Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 29, 2013
    I personally prefer the Small Inkosi quite a bit more than my 21. However, depending on your hand shape/style, you might feel very strongly the other way. Since you can't handle one, as others have pointed out, these knives really don't lose their value...they are like a Rolex Submariner in this regard. After purchased new from an AD and used, their value drops a tiny bit and then it holds steady. And if you keep it long enough, its value will eventually start increasing as it becomes a rarer find. So, if you don't like the Small Inkosi, there are options. I have a smaller hand if it means anything. And my Inkosi has an insingo blade, which I think makes me feel like the blade is larger than it is.

Tortie likes this.
  3. Tortie

Tortie Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 23, 2020
    The Seb 21 was just delivered to me. I am totally happy. Thank you for the suggestion guys!

[​IMG]

x20, pnsxyr, BilboBaggins and 3 others like this.