1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Snarking On A Tropical Becker Island

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by tanglediver, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    I do not envy you guys that work early mornings. I start at 1030 and it's too early for me. But I figure the early bird gets the worm right? Thankfully I dont use live bait LOL!

tanglediver, Xr6x and Tanker 1/66 like this.
  2. GeofS

GeofS Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2018
    I’m ordained too. Seriously. Bless all you Beckerheads. :)

3. GeofS

Mar 9, 2018
    And with that, looks like I killed snark. :thumbsdown:

boostr, Xr6x and tanglediver like this.
  4. Guyon

Guyon Biscuit Whisperer Staff Member Super Mod

Mar 15, 2000
    Just before the weeeeeeeee ride.
    FB_IMG_1558368127192.jpg

Weeeeeeeee.
    FB_IMG_1558440011621.jpg

Disney.
    FB_IMG_1558440005210.jpg

boostr, B.Mauser, Xr6x and 4 others like this.
  5. Tanker 1/66

Tanker 1/66 Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    Now that looks fun. Great pictures Guyon. I climbed Saturday on a 24 mile Suffern to Bear Mountain Trex. Your making me want to go back again. I will be down closer to you in two weeks. Hiking the Linville Gorge Loop in NC.

Xr6x, tanglediver and GeofS like this.
  6. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    The Gunyon!!!
    Wow.
    This spring snark must be in bloom, it's attracting a lot of attention.

Also, that's a lot of ropes. :)

B.Mauser, Xr6x, tanglediver and 2 others like this.
  7. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    George, George, George of the jungle, strong as he can be. AhhUhAahUhAhUhAhUhAAAAAaaaaaaaah!!
    Watch out for that .... TREEEEEEEE!

8. 1066vik

1066vik Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2009
    The 7PM tornado missed me.
    lets see if I can sleep through the next round.

9. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    Glad to hear it.

I HATE tornadoes. Not enough warning for that much power.

10. Xr6x

Xr6x Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited: May 22, 2019
  11. The Warrior

The Warrior -Dubzerator- Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    We missed it too. That line that went through looked scary on radar, but we just got a mild thunderstorm.

12. Chameleonbear

Chameleonbear

Aug 14, 2008
    We had some pretty good rumblings up in Chicago but no major storms. Glad you guys all stayed safe.

13. tanglediver

tanglediver Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 2, 2013
    They said, "Rain, and partly sunny", :rolleyes: We got full sun in the morning and a huge thunderstorm from noon into early evening. I was stuck under a trailer hitch with a torch when the first flurry hit. I could see it would pass quickly, which it did. But it did not stay clear after the first wave. The 400 pound gorilla was on deck. It was puking rain for a few hours, I was outside during the worst of it. The boss just HAD to joke and laugh that off. :rolleyes: I just remember the years of drought we just went through. :cool:

Xr6x likes this.
  14. 1066vik

Nov 28, 2009
    we got nuked with the storm, then the sun came back out and the tornado dropped out of the clouds on the back side of the storm.
    Lucky for me, it passed a bit north of me as it was dropping and didn't hit the ground until it was about 4 miles East.

15. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    :confused::eek:

tanglediver likes this.
  16. boostr

boostr Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 16, 2013
    Sweet truck Dubz

Xr6x, tanglediver and The Warrior like this.
  17. boostr

Dec 16, 2013
    @GeofS , hopefully soon we don't need to watch our pocket clips and pocket imprints anymore when we're in the city.

Xr6x, tanglediver and Tanker 1/66 like this.
  18. 1066vik

Nov 28, 2009
    speaking of that -- there's only one week left to get your knife rights ultimate steel early bird bonus entries.

19. GeofS

Mar 9, 2018
    Something up with NYC legislation, brother?

20. boostr

Dec 16, 2013
    What I've read that the bill is on Cuomo's Desk, and he's got 10 days minus Sunday to sign or veto it. His AG is all for it, and Vance looks like he won't challenge it. I ain't holding my breath, but who knows. Unless this old news, then I'm an idiot...:confused: It looks like there is a better chance than ever before.

Tanker 1/66 and GeofS like this.