1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

So Happy For Bladeforums!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by TinyDog, Sep 17, 2020.

1. TinyDog

TinyDog Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2015
    All,

I have been a member here for some time now. Not with a million transactions but plenty to feel really good about my fellow man. What I mean is.... I know there are some bad apples and transactions that will be bad from time to time, this is part of life. However Most all of you guys and gals are awesome. Kudos to all of us that know what I mean.

In today's world sometimes it can be hard to trust and feel good about who we are as individuals. To me it feels so good knowing that most everyone here is honest and wants to make another happy with a purchase, or sale of a blade or item. It is the small things like this that feel so good!

Yes I am very sentimental but happy to Share. Big thanks to all of you Blade folks and your Characters, Tiny Dog!

2. Jsega51

Jsega51 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Thank you for sharing! We’re here because we take knives seriously and our dealings with each other should be afforded the same attention :thumbsup:

3. Winston_Smith

Winston_Smith Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 18, 2019
    +1 !!

Winston

4. scarysamcary

scarysamcary Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 28, 2020
    I'm a very fresh member here, but I absolutely agree! I've only had three transactions, but they have all ended with me smiling at a custom piece I will treasure for years to come. The fact that someone as unknown as me can come here and have all my questions answered by nice people who really know what they are talking about is something really special.

LizaMari, ironwagon and bigsurbob like this.
  5. bigsurbob

bigsurbob Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Word

ironwagon and jkwithawave like this.
  6. stonesell

stonesell Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2009
    I’ve never had a bad transaction here, and have been fortunate to deal with all really good members.

Vaporstang and Jsega51 like this.
  7. Barrettboy

Barrettboy Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Awwww!

8. Mitchell Knives

Mitchell Knives Knifemaker Moderator

May 21, 2000
    In 20 years, I've never had a bad transaction here.

Vaporstang likes this.