So I bought an Airgraver...(engraving content)

Discussion in 'Maintenance, Tinkering & Embellishment' started by WValtakis, Feb 17, 2019.

1. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    Thanks! I do have a services thread, it's right over here :D

Sharp & Fiery likes this.
  2. WValtakis

WValtakis Hand Engraving, Anodizing and Embellishment Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 29, 2004
    A gorgeous custom slipjoint by @HSC /// in progress:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And another one all done as well...

IMG_20200621_025653_278.jpg IMG_20200621_025653_276.jpg

3. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    And the other side:D

[​IMG]

4. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Something a little funky and different to match the pivot on my personal slipjoint:)

[​IMG]

5. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Desert scene on a small Sebenza 21 for @Eversion :cool::D

[​IMG]

6. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Screenshot_20200916-023921_Photos~2.jpg

Wild Willie, Eversion and woodysone like this.
  7. sickpuppy1

sickpuppy1 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 27, 2018
    How long is it gonna take you to do that whole YETI cup?

8. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    You know I've thought about it, lol...but with it being double wall there's no way to support the material enough to engrave by these methods methods:mad: Even I have to say it's one application where laser/CNC rotary methods are more applicable;)

9. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Finally getting time to finish up this personal project, should be pretty sweet once it's done:cool:

[​IMG]

woodysone and Dadpool like this.
  10. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Got the first pass on the outline done:)

[​IMG]

woodysone and Wild Willie like this.
  11. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    20201015_023400.jpg

Wild Willie and woodysone like this.
  12. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Making progress:D

[​IMG]

13. WValtakis

May 29, 2004
    Voila!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

14. Wild Willie

Wild Willie Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2018
    That's effin awesome Chip. I can't wait to see what you come up with for my knife...

woodysone and WValtakis like this.