1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD Benchmade Crooked River G-10

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by craytab, May 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Terms:
    Shipping to the 50 United States only. Paypal Goods Only. I cover shipping and Paypal fees. No Trades Please. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with your local laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase! I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to whom ever I want.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed immediately by an email/PM gets it. Prompt payment is expected . me. Please let me know if you have questions!

Benchmade Crooked River G-10: I bought this here off the exchange. I really tried to love this knife but I can't get past the orange and it would take too much time and expense for me to mod it so my interest has moved on to something else.

It has been used, carried, touched up, and partially disassembled (I took off the backspacer to see if I had something else that would fit). The action isn't dialed in and there is a bit of bladeplay. The grind is a little off but the centering looks good. I switched out the original clip for a deep carry. I put this one back on and do not know if it was the original one or not. Comes with box and bag but no papers. Price: $old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2020
  2. Kesson

Kesson Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2012
    email sent

3. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member