1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

SOLD BK62 Factory Wood Scales

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by craytab, Apr 17, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craytab

craytab Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 26, 2012
    Terms:
    Shipping to the 50 United States only. Paypal Goods Only. I cover shipping and Paypal fees. No Trades Please. By purchasing you assume all liability and responsibility for purchasing, owning, and using the items in compliance with your local laws. You must be at least 18 to purchase! I reserve the right to sell, or not sell to whom ever I want.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed immediately by an email/PM gets it. Prompt payment is expected . PM will be the best way to contact me. Please let me know if you have questions!

BK62 Factory Wood Scales: These came on two BK62s I bought used here off the exchange. Both were cleaned and soaked in mineral oil by me. One set has a bit of wax residue on the under sides and rub marks from the sheath (see pics). I'm not sure what the previous owner did with them. They seem like they are in perfect working order. I replaced them with Micarta. Would make a nice opportunity to mod. Price is for both sets: $old.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    91bravo and Fixall like this.
  2. DeeMack

DeeMack

Sep 12, 2017
    Hi, I'll take these. Email sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.