1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

*SOLD* Chaves Ultramar DP -W/Patina'd & Lasered Brass Inlay

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Scott K., Aug 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott K.

Scott K.

Mar 9, 2019
    Hello BladeForum!

I have been gone out of the country for work, (wish it was for leisure)

Up for sale is a Chaves Ultramar Redencion DP - Titanium W/Patina'd & Lasered Brass Inlay.
    Inlay was done by the great Jonathan Mcnees. This knife is in pristine/mint condition. Never been carried and only opened when I first got it and for the photos below. I bought this exclusive Ultramar brand new directly from URBAN EDC. The box is in fantastic condition as well!

You can read more about it here: https://urbanedcsupply.com/products...s-inlay-exclusive?_pos=4&_sid=45b63ef62&_ss=r

This thing is super smooth and is dead center when closed, solid as concrete when it is in lock up and NO blade play in any direction. It drops smoother than a baby’s A$$!

Reason for sale: Promised I would buy my wife a dog when I returned (she wants a French Bulldog) so I need some extra cash!

Price: $OLD shipped to your door. That includes PayPal Fees (PayPal ONLY)

Shipping: will be shipped through USPS with tracking. Pictures of the knife boxed up in its packaging and receipt will be sent to the buyer. Only shipping with in the U.S.

First One to say “I’ll Take It” (or something along those lines) will be the proud new owner!

If you would like more photos or have any questions, please let me know!

Videos:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    Broady, jfk1110, AT1984 and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.