1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  3. Week 12 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, March 23; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

*SOLD*Custom Victorinox Harvester OD Green Canvas Micarta

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folders' started by Spikediesel, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikediesel

Spikediesel Spare time SAK builder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Apr 14, 2018
    Hello Bladeforums,
    Up for sale is a personal favorite of mine, a custom Victorinox Harvester with polished tools. The tools ride on precision ground hardened stainless pivot barrels and everything is held together with Torx screws. These scales are CNC machined by me out of OD Green canvas Micarta then hand sanded and rubbed with mineral oil. I install Phosphor Bronze washers between the scales and the tools to prevent friction and provide smooth operation, because of this you may notice a very small gap between the two. And some advice that is echoed through the SAK Modding community: Since this knife is held together with screws, there may be a desire to take it apart. The screws are adjusted properly upon assembly and set with blue loctite. Please know I do not recommend disassembly of these knives, there is tension on the back springs that make reassembly difficult. The price via PayPal G&S includes shipping inside the USA(international shipping extra PM me for info). As always by purchasing this knife you acknowledge that you are of legal age to own it and agree to use it safely and in accordance with all laws.

Price: $135

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lacticacid

lacticacid Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 12, 2008
    I'll take it.

Fullflat likes this.
  3. Spikediesel

Spikediesel Spare time SAK builder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Apr 14, 2018
    It’s yours thanks!

4. Spikediesel

Apr 14, 2018
    Sold, Thanks!!

Fullflat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.